International Cafe question

seafoy

First timer on Princess...leaving on Saturday and very excited :D!! Can anyone tell me if they offer flavored creamers in the International Cafe? I see that there are all kinds of specialty coffees, but in the morning I really just enjoy plain coffee with some vanilla or hazelnut creamer. If not, I will pack my own. Thanks!

Thanks!....flavored syrups and creamer will work just as well.

They will not put the flavored syrups in black coffee - those are strictly for their specialty drinks. If you have a coffee card, they might put them in for a punch, but I know they will not put them in for free. Cheapest way is bring your own!

They will not put the flavored syrups in black coffee - those are strictly for their specialty drinks. If you have a coffee card, they might put them in for a punch, but I know they will not put them in for free. Cheapest way is bring your own!

I have purchased the all inclusive beverage pkg. so I'm assuming it shouldn't be a problem?....don't want to pack if I don't have to to.

I have been on many Princess cruises since the debut of the International Cafe' and never once have I been refused a shot (or two) of flavored syrup in my coffee. The few times I've been told there's a charge for the syrup shots in regular coffee I have gladly handed over my cruise card.

I'd prefer a shot of Bailey's and a shot of Jameson in my coffee please. :D

Having the package could come in very handy!

The package sounds great - if someone else would pay for it...