When do you find out your staggered boarding time?

StickInsect

I am sailing from Southampton 2 weeks tomorrow and my staggered boarding time has not been e-mailed to me yet nor appeared in my travel summary. I am just wondering when they let you know as I would like to book my taxi. I have seen the likely boarding times by deck posted on this forum and it looks like I'm not going to get a good time :( but until it's confirmed by Princess, I live in hope!

Thanks.

That's what I'd like to do but I heard they were enforcing it this year.

That's really hard to do when people traveling together are on different decks with assgned boarding times two hours apart. Or when a Princess xfer bus arrives from LHR with people assigned to every boarding time.

It is being enforced at Southampton. You will be able to check in early but you will not be allowed to board until your staggered time. Be aware that seating is limited in the departure area, so you may have a long stand if you get there too early.

I am on the same cruise on 12 th July and my time is 2.30pm. That is for Emerald deck.

Or just show up at 3:00 and avoid ALL the lines. Yeah, you'll miss the overblown "Lunch in the MDR" but just think, now you can have an extra dessert or three.

You're luggage ends up on top of the pile and is ofter delivered sooner than later too.

We love to show up later and just saunter on board. It is so much more relaxing.

Or just show up at 3:00 and avoid ALL the lines. Yeah, you'll miss the overblown "Lunch in the MDR" but just think, now you can have an extra dessert or three.

You're luggage ends up on top of the pile and is ofter delivered sooner than later too.

We love to show up later and just saunter on board. It is so much more relaxing.

Yes, I can see the logic in that.

For anyone that's interested it appeared on my travel summary today so the answer seems to be 2 weeks in advance.

That's what I'd like to do but I heard they were enforcing it this year.

Our sailing 2 weeks ago from Southampton had some people get the staggered boarding time email and others didn't.

Turn up when you want, it wasn't being enforced though it was quite busy when we got there at noon.