Lost Phone on bus from Vancouver to SEATAC

doe326

I left my cell phone on bus 941 (was on Coral Princess) (Gold Group 1) from Vancouver to SEATAC. We were sitting in the first row across from the driver. If anyone found it please reply here and I will make arrangements to have if sent.

I've contacted Princess also. Thanks

You might check with Princess… I know they have a lost and found that can be accessed at the Pier 91 Terminal.. A Princess employee was kind enough to find my Kindle in that lost and found and have it returned to me.. Suggest you contact customer relations..

I left my cell phone on bus 941 (was on Coral Princess) (Gold Group 1) from Vancouver to SEATAC. We were sitting in the first row across from the driver. If anyone found it please reply here and I will make arrangements to have if sent.

I've contacted Princess also. Thanks

did you have a "find my phone" feature enabled?

You might check with Princess… I know they have a lost and found that can be accessed at the Pier 91 Terminal.. A Princess employee was kind enough to find my Kindle in that lost and found and have it returned to me.. Suggest you contact customer relations..

I did contact Princess and have form to fill out. I left the phone on the bus from Vancouver to SEATAC airport.

Sorry to hear you lost your phone. Princess would use a contractors for transport might be worth a try to get a hold of the carrier

Thanks. Not sure of the name and Pribcess didn't have it when we called.

Its well worth following up. My wife left her iPad on a plane and figured it was gone, gone, gone. I followed up with the paperwork and she actually got the thing back! We were pretty surprised but naturally were also quite pleased.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm so sorry to hear about your phone! I'm going on the Coral this Saturday and I'm taking the same transfer. How long was the bus ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

About 3 hours unless you get held up by US Customs.

Filled out the Lost & Found Form for Princess and my CVP is checking on it. But she said it can take up to a month for the process to unfold. I have a new phone and was able to get all my important information back but lost the photos I took in Alaska. Looking for good news.:)

Vickie, I was just about to suggest that you might have a suggestion and there you are!:)

lol...

there is another company that does this trip too for Princess and that is Cantrail but normally it is Horizon Charters. Quick Shuttle is another option, I wonder if the poster remembers what the bus looked like on the outside. That could narrow it down. Hope they get their phone back.

Vickie

lol...

there is another company that does this trip too for Princess and that is Cantrail but normally it is Horizon Charters. Quick Shuttle is another option, I wonder if the poster remembers what the bus looked like on the outside. That could narrow it down. Hope they get their phone back.

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

I looked at the Horizon Charters web site and it was not them. The bus was cream color and the bus numbers were in kind of a sage green as was the lettering. I really thought the name was Royal Canadian Charters but nothing on Google by that name. I've left it in the hands of Princess Lost & Found. I have a new phone and was able to get everything back except for the photos I took in Alaska (I can get most of them from DH). Thanks so much for your help and suggestions. :)

Hi Vickie,

I looked at the Horizon Charters web site and it was not them. The bus was cream color and the bus numbers were in kind of a sage green as was the lettering. I really thought the name was Royal Canadian Charters but nothing on Google by that name. I've left it in the hands of Princess Lost & Found. I have a new phone and was able to get everything back except for the photos I took in Alaska (I can get most of them from DH). Thanks so much for your help and suggestions. :)

that sounds like Cantrail here is their link http://www.cantrail.com/ their phone is Telephone: (604) 294-5541

Their buses are that color

vickie

Edited by vickie_bernie