Price drop uk

Bogof1

Just checked prices for 2015 cruise, it has dropped over £600 this evening plus OBC added. :) however am assuming free drinks package has been removed :( waiting to hear from TA in morning.

So basically if the "free" drinks package has been dropped and your cruise has gone down by £600 that is the price obviously of the so called "free" drinks package. It was obvious from the prices of Caribbean Princess cruises from Southampton on brochure release that the cruise price was very expensive and obviously to alow for "free" drinks package which was not so "free" after all. If it was me I would prefer the cruise to be £600 cheaper because would need to be a big drinker to drink £600 on a cruise

The cruise i am interested in has dropped by £170 per person and a $600 OBC has been added. which turns it a very expensive med cruise to a slightly more expensive med cruise. Does anyone know if the price drops again, will we (in the UK) be eligible for the reduced fare or are we committed to the price we accepted at the time of booking?

Edited by marktheguest

It is but at £2,049($3,300)pp for a balcony with $300 obc in my opinion is overpriced. I do appreciate that if you need to book your holiday in advance and wish to sail Princess you haven't got many options.

In June this year a last minute price for the same type of ship, cabin(balcony) and itinerary on Azura(P & O) was £699($1120).

Our booking has been changed £1400 les in fares and obc each of $437. If the price goes down again we can change it. Then we would have to weigh the obc loss which I am sure will decrease as time goes on. Just keep looking at princess website. Our last cruise we saved over £2000 in price drops

We've been looking at a 14 day cruise on CB in July, and this has reduced by £800 p.p. and showing $300 p.p obc. Even with the loss of the complimentary drinks package, this had got to be a better deal ad we would have seriously struggled to drink £800 worth of alcohol/soda/coffee!!!

Just off phone to Princess and have managed to save £1518 off our Baltic cruise next year and received $600 OBC. I know we've lost the complimentary drinks package, but as I only drink soft drinks and my friend only has an occasional glass of wine, this is a massive saving. Feeling quite happy right now! :)

Just off phone to Princess and have managed to save £1518 off our Baltic cruise next year and received $600 OBC. I know we've lost the complimentary drinks package, but as I only drink soft drinks and my friend only has an occasional glass of wine, this is a massive saving. Feeling quite happy right now! :)

Wow that is a great saving!!!! I booked Sydney to Singapore on Diamond Princess at the end of last year for March 2015 and it is very expensive but I was hoping there would be a price drop or two. There have not been any for this cruise and it is not even selling well!

i presume this amount of savings was on one of the suites?

how on earth did you manage that?

the cruise we are looking at has an itinerary we would love to do, but the price tag of the cruise, even with the price drop, is way over rival cruise lines. Reading some of the reviews on this website has not convinced me that princess cruises is a significant 'cut above' the rivals to justify the extra expense.

Interestingly enough the price of the suites has stayed the same! There will be future cuts I am sure as the cruise draws nearer. I haven't sailed other lines so can't compare them but do know that when looking through brochures etc etc i cant get what we get on Princess for the same price.