Is there a "per day" limit on the Beverage Packages?

I'm sorry if this was asked before, I can't seem to word my question properly to find any info on the search option.

Does anyone know if there is a "per day" limit on the beverage packages? I know that technically they're unlimited, but each time we've had the package on Royal Caribbean, we didn't plan on drinking enough to justify the package. On one of the Carnival cruises, even if you had the package, there was a limit of 15 drinks per 24 hour cycle that you could order. That was a bit of a pain on a big night out, when my husband had a few drinks earlier throughout the day.

We're doing a Mediterranean cruise with many sea days and we think we'll get the packages, but I just wanted to check about this first, and I can't seem to find an answer anywhere!

Thanks!! :D

Edited by aimathy

I'm sorry if this was asked before, I can't seem to word my question properly to find any info on the search option.

Does anyone know if there is a "per day" limit on the beverage packages? I know that technically they're unlimited, but each time we've had the package on Royal Caribbean, we didn't plan on drinking enough to justify the package. On one of the Carnival cruises, even if you had the package, there was a limit of 15 drinks per 24 hour cycle that you could order. That was a bit of a pain on a big night out!

We're doing a Mediterranean cruise with many sea days and we think we'll get the packages, but I just wanted to check about this first, and I can't seem to find an answer anywhere!

Thanks!! :D

No per day limit. The only limit is one drink at a time.

No, but they reserve the right to cut you off if you become abusive or dangerous to yourself or others.

Several people on another RC discussion forum reported getting cut off at 15 or 16 a day but I wonder if they were suspected cheaters....