Independence or Freedom??

All things considered, which would you pick?

We'll be 16 people, ranging in age from 3-70.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which port is easiest and cheapest for you to travel to?

Which has the best itinerary?

How do the prices compare for your dates?

Freedom has Coke Freestyle machines and Independence doesn't

Edited by delirious9876

Independence is the newer ship of the two, but both are in excellent condition.

I would say decide which port, Port Canaveral or Fort Lauderdale, is the more convenient port to sail from and decide what itinerary is the more exciting. Also the day of the week of departure might be important to your plans.

The ports are equally convenient (slightly easier to get to PC). We are looking at leaving on June 28. I need to compare prices. We aren't picky about the itinerary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the ships and itineraries seem equivalent to you, then I'd favor Port Canaveral. Much less crowded than Port Everglades, and a shorter drive from Lakeland.

Since the ships and itineraries seem equivalent to you, then I'd favor Port Canaveral. Much less crowded than Port Everglades, and a shorter drive from Lakeland.

As always, Clarea is spot on with the post however I would like to add one thing. We were on Freedom this past May and Indy this past December. Personally, and this is only a personal feeling, I would take Indy again. To me the staff on Freedom seemed tired, they almost always had to be spoken to first by us instead of them speaking. I passed two men with stripes on their sleeves in the promenade, made eye contact with both, and neither one spoke. This was the first time I had ever had that happen. It was pretty much the same down the line, in meeting cabin stewards as we were walking down the long hall (we had an aft cabin) we were almost always the one that spoke first.

Everyone has a bad week, including me, so things could have changed in the last 6 weeks.

Tim

Edited by HB Cruiser