Baked Alaska

mrstmaxx

We are AT diners and always enjoy the Festivities! :) However, both of us prefer Sorbet that evening, because by that time of the cruise, we have just overindulged too much. :rolleyes: But as for Meringue, I love it on Coconut Cream Pie, Chocolate Meringue, oh well you get it! :eek::eek: I love Meringue!:D

I never eat the Baked Alaska. Don't like it one bit. I always ask for the regular desert menu, and they always bring it. Creme brulee is my default desert.

I'm with you Shredie (and Pam) don't care for the baked alaska, love the creme brulee. Our waiter asked us if we wanted the B A or menu, we all asked for menus.

I'm with you Shredie (and Pam) don't care for the baked alaska, love the creme brulee. Our waiter asked us if we wanted the B A or menu, we all asked for menus.

Our waiters always have given us a choice on baked Alaska night so some folks had both.:)

Some nites the waiter would bring and put in middle of table extra samples of the different deserts..No wonder we gain weight with all the temptations :eek:

Oh well it is a very true expression'One only lives once':D