Aft public balconies?

essgee_ca

I've been looking at deck plans of the CB to familiarize myself with the ship. On many decks at the very aft there appears to be an area port and starboard that have public balconies. Is this so? If so are there chairs there or is it only a place to stand enjoy the view?

Thanks!

I've been looking at deck plans of the CB to familiarize myself with the ship. On many decks at the very aft there appears to be an area port and starboard that have public balconies. Is this so? If so are there chairs there or is it only a place to stand enjoy the view?

Thanks!

These are not public areas. They lead to crew stairways for use by passengers in some emergency situations.

Thanks!

On decks 14, 15, 16 & 17 there are chairs. Decks 14 and 15 are fairly busy. Decks 16 & 17 are less used. On deck 7 you can stand at the rail and enjoy the wake view.

On decks 14, 15, 16 & 17 there are chairs. Decks 14 and 15 are fairly busy. Decks 16 & 17 are less used. On deck 7 you can stand at the rail and enjoy the wake view.

I believe the OP is asking about decks 8-14 aft where the cabins are.

I wondered about a similar subject for the Crown Princess deck plans and your replies have answered that for me............thanx again CC members........learn something each day here:D

It seems to be a reoccuring question due to the way its shown on the deck plans. ;)