Hotel for sailing out of Port Canaveral

Can anyone suggest a good hotel to stay the night before our cruise? We are cruising on the Liberty 10/24/15 out of Port Canaveral and would like a hotel that we can leave our car that is cheaper than leaving it at the port.

The three closest to the port are Country Inn & Suites, Residence Inn and Radisson At The Port.

All have the park and cruise option and all are very popular with cruisers.

The first two have a complimentary breakfast....the Radisson does not but there is a restaurant on site and a McDonalds across the street.

Hope this helps..

We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites when we cruised from Port Canaveral. You have to book their cruise parking package and it seems to work out to about $40-$50 for that package over the standard room rate. That package allows you to park 1 vehicle for the length of your cruise and a shuttle to and from the port. We didn't utilize the parking option since we did a 1 way rental from Orlando airport with drop off in Cape Canaveral.

Check our the Florida departures board for more info.

We stayed at the Comfort suites at Cocoa Beach this past May. Got the park n cruise package. Under $150 for 2 room suite, parking for entire cruise, great breakfast, and shuttle to and from ship. Very efficient. Hotel very clean and best buffet breakfast and large sitting area to eat in. Extremely pleased.

Anyone know of any one- or two-bedroom hotels that have a door that shuts to the bedroom?

We are crusing with very good friends, but the two queen beds side-by-side in a single room is a little "too" close.

We have stayed together in two room suites before, where the door shuts to the bedroom and that is acceptable, and typically cheaper than two separate rooms.

Sharing the bathroom is no big deal, we're long time friends.

Anything like that in Cape Canaveral or MCO airport area (or in-between)?

GP

Anyone know of any one- or two-bedroom hotels that have a door that shuts to the bedroom?

We are crusing with very good friends, but the two queen beds side-by-side in a single room is a little "too" close.

We have stayed together in two room suites before, where the door shuts to the bedroom and that is acceptable, and typically cheaper than two separate rooms.

Sharing the bathroom is no big deal, we're long time friends.

Anything like that in Cape Canaveral or MCO airport area (or in-between)?

GP

I have not stayed there yet but have reservations for November at Residence Inn in Port Canaveral. We booked a suite with 2 separate bedrooms and it also has 2 bathrooms and a living room. Sounds like what you are looking for.

I have not stayed there yet but have reservations for November at Residence Inn in Port Canaveral. We booked a suite with 2 separate bedrooms and it also has 2 bathrooms and a living room. Sounds like what you are looking for.

The two room suite we hav stayed in was a sleeper sofa in the living area. Jacuzzi was in bedroom :D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

Holiday Inn Express has rooms with the bedroom and a living room type room with a sofa bed. It has a door in between. It's across from the pier. There s a Publx right next to it We stay there all the time. They have a cruise package.

We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites when we cruised out of Port Canaveral. Decent hotel, and includes breakfast :) The park/cruise package is very inexpensive and is worth doing if you have a car. You also get a shuttle to the port and back. We used it and it was wonderful!

We travel with my parents and like doing that also. It usually saves us money. When I tried to put in any dates, it kept saying that none of the AAA or AARP/Senior or Military rates applied.

Would you mind telling me what pricing you got? Online is says $199/night, but when you put in any dates at all (from now to this October or next year) the only rate I get for the 2 bedroom suite is $229. Just wondering if you were able to get better rates. Thanks!

We travel with my parents and like doing that also. It usually saves us money. When I tried to put in any dates, it kept saying that none of the AAA or AARP/Senior or Military rates applied.

Would you mind telling me what pricing you got? Online is says $199/night, but when you put in any dates at all (from now to this October or next year) the only rate I get for the 2 bedroom suite is $229. Just wondering if you were able to get better rates. Thanks!

I looked at all of these hotel properties and we chose the Radisson at the port. We are staying there on October 4th the night before our cruise. The rate that we have is $150.00, which includes the room, parking at the hotel while we're on the cruise and two shuttle tickets (roundtrip shuttle). There is an additional charge for the shuttle if there are more than two people, but I don't remember how much it was. You can call the hotel direct and press 5. The person I have spoken with twice is Ryan and he was very helpful. Their phone number is 1-321-784-0000. I also asked if they had a AAA rate with this package and they do not. Breakfast is not included; however, he told me there is a little restaurant next door and it's good and quite reasonable. I hope this helps.