Central Florida Everglades by Airboat

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with a port Canaveral excursions that involves an air boat ride and an jungle animal park. The price was 64 dollars a person, for a 5 hour excursion. And i was just wondering if anyone had done this excursion and what they had thought of it, thank you!

I don't know how much time you have when you are in the port, but search using your favourite search engine for eco safari florida. They are going to be a bit more expensive, but if you are in port early enough, you will get a day's worth of touring before your onward travel.

I just realized that you ask about an excursion in Port Canaveral. I was thinking Port Everglades. :o Either way, if you have never done an everglades trip, they are very interesting. At the animal park in Ft. Lauderdale, we had the chance to hold a baby alligator and a snake. Have fun!;)

We did the St John's river airboat tour, on the way back from Port Canaveral.

We booked it from RCCL and after the tour was over we had a very rustic lunch, then they delivered us back to the airport. The river was full of alligators, and was very exciting. I just kept saying "Yuck" but our boys

thought it was the best part of the whole vacation! :)

How long was this tour from Port Everglades, please?

Our tour was booked from the cruiseline and was arranged around a drop off to the airport. It's been so many years ago, but it had to have been at least 3 hours long.