Excursions ?sold out

If an shore excursion is sold out online, does RCI keep some back for on board bookings?

Yes, see Explorations as soon as it opens when you board. Also, some ships will allow you to order via interactive TV or iPad.

If an shore excursion is sold out online, does RCI keep some back for on board bookings?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes as some people don't have access to a computer they keep a fair amount back. We were told this after procrastinating on our last cruise and missed booking the excursion DH had his heart set on! Thank goodness we did get it after making sure we got right to the excursion desk as soon as it opened!

Yes..they do..however go to the excursion desk (right next to the guest service desk) as soon as you board...Don't wait until you have access to your cabin to use the interactive TV...if I am understanding what someone else has suggested.

On one of my Majesty trips I ended up with 14 stitches in my forehead after an unfortunate meeting of a door at work. We had a snorkeling excursion booked, and had to cancel once we got on board. Thing happen to people, and they need to cancel leaving space open. Even if you get to the excursion desk and it is booked, keep checking, you never know when a spot will open up for you!