Choosing airline seats with Jet2.com

johncandt

Can anyone help? we are flying from our local airport Leeds/Bradford to Rome with Jet2.com on 5th Sept to join Reflection, flights were booked by Celebrity not us as individuals, we have paid in full but nowhere can i find an option to select our individual seats, ringing the airline is not an option as like most budget carriers unless you personally booked the flights they will not deal with you, i emailed Celebrity but did not get a reply it is only a 3 hour flight but we do like to sit together , any ideas anyone?????

Do you have a reference number for the Jet2 reservation. If so then maybe you can access the 'manage my booking' section on their website to add seat reservations?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you book direct with Celebrity? If so, you should have been sent a Confirmation Invoice. Your flight booking reference should be on page 2 under "Flight Information".

However, what you can do depends on the type of flight booking you have. If it is a Group Booking, you will not be able to manage your own reservation and do things like book seats. If it is not a Group Booking, if it is similar to BA, you will need to wait until you have made your final payment AND Celebrity has "released your air ticket" to Jet2 [you need to request that this is done] before you can book seats.

Celebrity get the booking released 28 days before the flight. Log into http://www.jet2.com/royalcarribean

You need the celeb booking ref and your surname and 28 days out you can book seats and online check in but note you've to pay to book seats or just wait and have them allocated at the airport

Thanks for all the info it's sit and wait until 28 days before!