Princess Web Site Questions

trbarton

When I sign onto the Princess Web Site I get the following message "There are no bookings associated with your sign in. You can still access your booking by completing the information to the right." So I sign in by interring my name, date of birth, and conformation number to see my booking information. If I go "My Cruise Personalizer" it does not show any of my reservations or other information. Anybody know why this is happening?

Tom:)

Let us know how you booked the cruise - directly with Princess or via your travel agent (TA).

It could be your cruise was not properly linked with your Captain's Circle name and number.

If you booked directly with Princess call them back and ask.

Edited by Times Prince

Someone else recently posted with the same problem which didn't affect others. When they tried the next day it worked normally so I suspect it's one of those occasional temporary techie gremlins. A couple of weeks ago I couldn't access my reservations on my Apple devices but could from my PC. I called & they passed on my problem which the next day returned to normal operation.

As 'Colo Cruiser' said if it continues call Princess or your TA.

I had the same problem several months ago. I called Princess and they fixed it immediately. They initially tried to tell me that the problem was with my computer. I told them that the problem was occurring on all 3 of my computers. Five minutes later the problem was fixed.

When I sign onto the Princess Web Site I get the following message "There are no bookings associated with your sign in. You can still access your booking by completing the information to the right." So I sign in by interring my name, date of birth, and conformation number to see my booking information. If I go "My Cruise Personalizer" it does not show any of my reservations or other information. Anybody know why this is happening?

Tom:)

We had the exact thing happen to us when we booked a few days ago our Aug cruise via the Princess web site. Later we signed on clicked on Cruise Personalizer & showed the same thing yours did. Had to access the cruise the same way you did. The next day it showed up when I signed onto the Princess web site the usual way. Plus when I printed out the boarding pass, bought via Princess web site, under travel agency it had another travel agency name instead of Princess Cruises listed. We did go directly to the Princess Cruises web site not thru a search. Not sure why it happened to us either :confused:

I had the same problem; somehow some of the information on my Captain's Circle profile was changed--nobody could explain how--but as soon as the information was corrected the website worked like always.

Here's what happened.

I called Princess this morning and waited until they could reach the Captains Circle Department. For some reason I had 2 captain circle numbers. Everything was merged into one and now everything is OK.

It was strange because when I logged on to Princess and looked at there web site it was like I had never cruised with Princess before.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Tom:D

Here's what happened.

I called Princess this morning and waited until they could reach the Captains Circle Department. For some reason I had 2 captain circle numbers. Everything was merged into one and now everything is OK.

It was strange because when I logged on to Princess and looked at there web site it was like I had never cruised with Princess before.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Tom:D

Happy to read that they quickly solved your problem which has happened to others also.

Edited by Astro Flyer