Will older teens be occupied on Grandeur?

Anyone know if on Grandeur to Bermuda (Aug 15) if they will have stuff to keep older teen (16 & 19) engaged and occupied?

Bungee Jump (which is open on an irregular schedule) on front of ship and rock wall. GOS is a very nice ship but in my opinion is not well suited to active teens. I have sailed on her many times and usually it is a much older crowd. Oops now that I think of it the Bungee Jump is on the Enchantment, but GOS does have a rock wall.

Edited by Laid-back

Bungee Jump (which is open on an irregular schedule) on front of ship and rock wall. GOS is a very nice ship but in my opinion is not well suited to active teens. I have sailed on her many times and usually it is a much older crowd.

The demographic depends on the time of year. There were 600 children on the sailing over spring break. :eek:

The demographic depends on the time of year. There were 600 children on the sailing over spring break. :eek:

True, but in my experience those numbers are generally not 19 yo kids. Little kids have Adventure Ocean.

We were on Grandeur couple weeks ago. Yes, they do have a teen program. But I do not think it is well organized. The teen program area is behind the arcade room. You have to walk through the arcade room to get there. I went there once with my kids to check the activities and in case they needed parent's sign-up form. I did not see any printed schedule. I only saw some hand-written activities on a small whiteboard on a table. There were some teens there, but no where could I find a staff member. My kids ended up not going the teen program but they heard/saw other kids participating some activities.

However, the teens can join non-teen specific programs and have fun, e.g. rock climbing, sudoku, wii open play (my 13-year-old met some friends there), and of course Quest :D

Bungee Jump (which is open on an irregular schedule) on front of ship and rock wall. GOS is a very nice ship but in my opinion is not well suited to active teens. I have sailed on her many times and usually it is a much older crowd. Oops now that I think of it the Bungee Jump is on the Enchantment, but GOS does have a rock wall.

No bungee trampolines on the Grandeur. That is unique to the Enchantment.

Anyone know if on Grandeur to Bermuda (Aug 15) if they will have stuff to keep older teen (16 & 19) engaged and occupied?

I did not cruise on the Grandeur when my kids were teens.

I was on the Grandeur a couple of weeks ago. There were MANY teens on board.

They all looked happy and occupied. :)