Aft Grand Suite on Radiance Ships

We have this cabin on our January cruise on Brilliance, mostly because we want to escape the overhang and get some sun. But I am worried and torn, because some say it is noisy from Windjammer - while others say they did not hear a thing from above. Frustrating! Shouldn't there be one answer here - not many?! Or are people really that different??

Use images.google.com

I have stayed in this cabin. If you can, pick another. :)

I asked about this cabin on Jewel, and was told exactly the same thing for exactly the same reasons.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

We have this cabin on our January cruise on Brilliance, mostly because we want to escape the overhang and get some sun. But I am worried and torn, because some say it is noisy from Windjammer - while others say they did not hear a thing from above. Frustrating! Shouldn't there be one answer here - not many?! Or are people really that different??

It's not the possible noise from the WJ that you should be concerned with (since this can vary and has never been a problem for us with the true afts)...it's the odd shape and wasted space in this particular cabin (as posted above) that will never vary.

Sorry but there is never going to be "one" answer for this question regarding noise....Yes, people are not only "different"... but so is their perception.