HAL Board Future Cruisers list updated Friday, July 18, 2014

rafinmd

Rafinmd... Here's the cruise I'm taking to replace the Ryndam TA cruise to Tampa that was cancelled earlier this month:

ms Prinsendam - 09-Nov-15 - 15 nights - New World Explorer - 1st cruise on "The Elegant Explorer".

Rafinmd... Here's the cruise I'm taking to replace the Ryndam TA cruise to Tampa that was cancelled earlier this month:

ms Prinsendam - 09-Nov-15 - 15 nights - New World Explorer - 1st cruise on "The Elegant Explorer".

Alan, Kazu has returned to maintaining the future cruiser list but I expect we both agree you made a superb decision. Enjoy the Elegant Explorer.

Roy

Edited by rafinmd

Alan, Kazu has returned to maintaining the future cruiser list but I expect we both agree you made a superb decision. Enjoy the Elegant Explorer.

Roy

Agree wholeheartedly. EE's TA's have nice itineraries:)

Heading off ob her in 2 months, wrist or no wrist :)love this ship - hope you do too

Hi Jacqui and Roy, you can add Tom and I to the Roll call for the May 20, 2015 7 Night Alaska on the Volendam :) Thanks so much

Nice. Jacqui will be doing that Bon Voyage, I'll be on the Elegant Explorer at the time and will have to catch any thread you do when I get back. No Alaska for me in 2015, Crystal just sent all my plans reeling so my Alaska will go back to 2016.

Roy

Please change our sailing date from 1/03/15 to 1/10/15:

capncarp -Westerdam - 10-Jan '15, 7 day E. Caribbean - 2nd cruise 1st HAL, post birthday & pre SIL birthday

--also--

Crabcracker -Westerdam - 10-Jan '15, 7 day Eastern Caribbean, 2nd cruise 1st HAL

Please change our sailing date from 1/03/15 to 1/10/15:

capncarp -Westerdam - 10-Jan '15, 7 day E. Caribbean - 2nd cruise 1st HAL, post birthday & pre SIL birthday

--also--

Crabcracker -Westerdam - 10-Jan '15, 7 day Eastern Caribbean, 2nd cruise 1st HAL

Got it. Thanks

Anyone else with a cruise to add?

The new list comes out tomorrow:D