Royal Replenish - Virgin Cocktails Cost

Hi,

july 31 I will leave with Liberty of the seas in the Mediterranean sea.

I'd like to buy Royal Replenish Package but i have some questions:

1) Are Virgin Cocktails included in this package?

2) How much cost Virgin Cocktails like Virgin Mojito or Virgin pina colada?

3) Are Special coffee like Frapuccino included?

Thanks and sorry for my imperfect English. I'm Italian.

Stefano.

Hi,

july 31 I will leave with Liberty of the seas in the Mediterranean sea.

I'd like to buy Royal Replenish Package but i have some questions:

1) Are Virgin Cocktails included in this package?

2) How much cost Virgin Cocktails like Virgin Mojito or Virgin pina colada?

3) Are Special coffee like Frapuccino included?

Thanks and sorry for my imperfect English. I'm Italian.

Stefano.

Virgin cocktails are included.

Specialty coffees like cappucino, expresso, and latte are included. Don't know aboyt the Frapuccino.

I found this list of prices:

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/royal-caribbean-2014-drink-lists/

but Unfortunately, there are not prices of Virgin Cocktails :(

Yes, virgin drink prices are here (on some drinks)...use the link and scroll about 2/3 of the way down. It's under a new bolded heading "Royal Caribbean 2014 Drink List" :)

Yes, virgin drink prices are here (on some drinks)...use the link and scroll about 2/3 of the way down. It's under a new bolded heading "Royal Caribbean 2014 Drink List" :)

Ohhh thanks!!! :)

but if I order one of the alcoholic cocktail list, without alcohol (like virgin pina colada) the price is 4$?

Edited by Zaccky8

I believe that the Starbucks coffee is not included in the Royal Replenish package, neither is the Evian water. The included specialty coffees are the ones served at Café Promenade (on Independence of the Seas).

Please correct me if I'm incorrect. Although I know for sure the Evian water is not the included water mentioned in the advertising.

Joyce :D

Yes but without package the cost for virgin pina colada or virgin mojito are 7$ (as an version alcoholic) or 4$?

Without the package, virgin drinks such as pina coladas are usually $4.

With royal replenish, they are included.

Specialty coffee drinks like frappuccinos are also included in royal replenish. Their price is generally $3-$4 without the package, depending on size and type.

When I was on Liberty in April/May, the coffee at Promenade Cafe was Seattle's Best, not Starbucks. I don't know if they switch it out for Europe. Seattle's Best is owned by Starbucks, and is supposed to be good coffee, but I'm not a coffee drinker so I can't tell you much more than that. :)

I believe that the Starbucks coffee is not included in the Royal Replenish package, neither is the Evian water. The included specialty coffees are the ones served at Café Promenade (on Independence of the Seas).

Please correct me if I'm incorrect. Although I know for sure the Evian water is not the included water mentioned in the advertising.

Joyce :D

We will be on the Navigator next year. What coffee house does it have?

Edited by frawnsay

Specialty coffee is available at the bar next to Cafe Promenade.

Omigosh! I just had my first question answered by Bob (clarea)! I feel so lucky! :D

hee!hee! Thank you for your quick response to my rather trivial inquiry.

on the jewel, you could not tell if you were at starbucks or not..plus all the pastries in the display case are free too

They are free?! We've only cruised once (Celebrity) and the pastries at the coffee house were free there also. Do they also have little take-away bags/boxes? (I need to read the "secrets" thread, obviously--didn't mean to hijack--no need to respond)

Thank you for your speedy response--weighing the replenish package and the option of fraps is definitely a "pro" :cool:

Without the package, virgin drinks such as pina coladas are usually $4.

With royal replenish, they are included.

Specialty coffee drinks like frappuccinos are also included in royal replenish. Their price is generally $3-$4 without the package, depending on size and type.

When I was on Liberty in April/May, the coffee at Promenade Cafe was Seattle's Best, not Starbucks. I don't know if they switch it out for Europe. Seattle's Best is owned by Starbucks, and is supposed to be good coffee, but I'm not a coffee drinker so I can't tell you much more than that. :)

Wow! i'm italian, live in Milan, and usually in a pub in italy the prices of virgin cocktails is generally 6€ (8$). : D

I do not know if they purchase the replenish package or refreshment.

The water in the jug is good?

Wow! i'm italian, live in Milan, and usually in a pub in italy the prices of virgin cocktails is generally 6€ (8$). : D

I do not know if they purchase the replenish package or refreshment.

The water in the jug is good?

Virgin cocktails here (outside Washington, D.C.) are usually about $6 u.s., so $4 seems like a deal to me, too. :)

Is refreshment the soda-only package? On Allure my husband and I each drank a lot of soda because it had the coke freestyle machines, but Liberty does not, so we barely drank any soda on Liberty. Personally, I'd only do the soda package on a ship with a freestyle machine. If you drink I think 4 sodas a day it's worth it, though.

I'm not sure what the water in the jug is. We may have a translation problem. ;) If you mean the pitchers the waiters use in the dining room, or the big water containers in the cafe promenade, then that water is fine - it's filtered using reverse osmosis, and ok to drink. It doesn't really taste like much to me, which I guess is good for water. I don't like to drink the sink water because it barely gets cold and I like my water really chilled, but it's safe to drink, too. With the replenish package, we got bottled water every day, which was great because 1. I could keep it in the fridge so it was really cold and 2. I could take it with me when we got off the ship, or if we were going to the theater and i didn't want a cocktail.

Edited by karmacats
add more info

The espresso stands at Cafe Promenade (and whatever the names of the non-Starbucks-logoed places are ships without a promenade) might or might not serve Starbucks espresso drinks. Regardless, those espresso drinks are included in Replenish.

On Freedom the drip coffee in that same area was branded as Seattle's Best, but the lattes tasted just like Starbucks, and they were served in Starbucks cups and we even had green straws.

The espresso drinks that are NOT included are on Oasis and Allure, when you get them from the actual "Starbucks" on the ship. Just go to the non-branded espresso place on those two ships, and it's included with Replenish. Simple. :)

The water is not Evian. But it's still lovely spring water; we had Crystal Geyser. Not the same value as Evian, but IMO the same good taste and quality! (I can't drink ship water...it makes me puff up!)

Does anyone know the cost on the fresh squeezed OJ that is included with the refresh package? Also does anyone know if it actually "squeezed" (via a machine) or just a "not from concentrate" type OJ?

Edited by MaryBth

Does anyone know the cost on the fresh squeezed OJ that is included with the refresh package? Also does anyone know if it actually "squeezed" (via a machine) or just a "not from concentrate" type OJ?

Real oranges in a machine that squeezes them.:)