Mid-Summer Sail-away Fix - But No Blue Hulls!

Vict0riann

And the activity is about to begin at Port Canaveral! 4 ships: Carnival Liberty, Carnival Sensation, Disney Dream, and Freedom of the Seas

And there's one with a dark hull - is that the Disney ship?

And the activity is about to begin at Port Canaveral! 4 ships: Carnival Liberty, Carnival Sensation, Disney Dream, and Freedom of the Seas

Actually, there's one more. The Baltimore based Grandeur of the Seas is docked at the overflow terminal, down close to Jetty park. When the Dream goes past there may be a quick view of the Grandeur. Grandeur doesn't leave until 21:30. I think it turned in the basin on the way in, so there won't be much to see tonight.

Roy

Rarely have I seen two ships departing so close to each other. If Freedom would make a sudden stop, she would have a "mouse" running onto her stern the way the view from the camera looks.

I'm pretty sure that's an optical illusion and they aren't really that close. At least I hope so. I wonder, are all the Disney ships equipped to play a tune?

Roy

It appeared to me that Dream did briefly stop as Freedom turned to the starboard to head in a southernly direction. I have no knowledge of the channel at Port Everglades, but maybe Dream had to wait until Freedom was about to clear the channel?