Anybody cruising tomorrow???

wrigley80

I am leaving out on the Carnival Pride tomorrow. Anybody else leaving tomorrow???

So excited for you! And for me, since I'll get to read a wonderful review upon your return. Can't wait. It will make the next 8 weeks go a little faster until my Pride cruise. Have a great trip!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So excited for you! And for me, since I'll get to read a wonderful review upon your return. Can't wait. It will make the next 8 weeks go a little faster until my Pride cruise. Have a great trip!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you. I'm sure we will have a great cruise. The weather is looking a little sketchy for today. And I will definitely be doing a review when we return.

Were back. We had a great cruise. Really rough seas on our first sea day. It's the first time I've seen barf bags by the elevators

Yay you're back! Now we can all get ready for another awesome review!:cool:

I can't wait to read about your experience. Thankfully I've never experienced very rough seas at all, but I've always been very curious about it!

Yay you're back! Now we can all get ready for another awesome review!:cool:

I can't wait to read about your experience. Thankfully I've never experienced very rough seas at all, but I've always been very curious about it!

We are just sitting in the Platinum and Diamond Debarkation Lounge.

Let's just say I never take Dramamine and I took it twice on our first sea day.

We are just sitting in the Platinum and Diamond Debarkation Lounge.

Let's just say I never take Dramamine and I took it twice on our first sea day.

Hope your cruise was wonderful, with the exception of that first night. Really rough seas aren't fun. In February on the Pride we had smooth sailing and then the last day on the way back to Baltimore, omg, it was crazy wild. You'll have this on occasion I suppose. In September, I'm taking my sister for her first cruise ever on the Pride and I'm praying for no hurricanes, no TS, no wild and windy seas. It's a chance I take though right smack dab in the middle of hurricane season. Yikes! But, I am so excited that we'll be reading a Pride review in the very near future. Can't wait. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!