HELP? Difference in drink packages??

For the life of me I cannot seem to find the difference between the $55 drink package per day and the $65?? Anyone know?? Thanks

The Ultimate package adds specialty coffee/tea, fresh squeezed OJ, and bottled sparkling water to the Premium package.

It took me a while to figure it out as well.

The $65 Ultimate Package is simply the $55 Premium Package plus the $20 Royal Replenish (non-alcoholic package). Basically you save $10 by purchasing the Ultimate Package but the only addition is a greater variety of non-alcoholic drinks.

What is included in the Royal Replenish besides specialty coffee/tea, fresh squeezed OJ, and sparkling water ? Can you get regular bottled water, soft drinks and non-alcoholic frozen drinks?

If it includes soft drinks, do them come from the machine? How does that thing work, anyway?

What is included in the Royal Replenish besides specialty coffee/tea, fresh squeezed OJ, and sparkling water ? Can you get regular bottled water, soft drinks and non-alcoholic frozen drinks?

If it includes soft drinks, do them come from the machine? How does that thing work, anyway?

The Replensish package includes everything you listed above.

The soft drinks can come from the machine (if your ship has one) or any bar or restaurant.

If you want to use the machine, you must use the special cup that is provided with the purchase of the package.

Edited by clarea

Yes as well as from the bars.

You get a special cup to use..... if your ship has the machines it has a chip fitted to enable its use there.

Edited by NorbertsNiece

Soft drinks would be included in either package (as well as virgin cocktails, and DH was able to get regular bottled water with the $55 package in May).

Sort drinks can be picked up at the bar (they will be fountain ones, not cans) and also from machines on ships that have machines.

You are essentially paying the extra for specialty hot beverages (coffee, tea, hot chocolate) and fresh squeezed OJ (only available at breakfast on most ships).

Thank you. ;)

All we are interested in is the Royal Replenish ...for me, since I do not drink much alcohol. I do like fresh squeezed juice, coffees and bottled water. I love a couple of virgin frozen drinks a day.

What colorless soft drinks are offered?

For the specialty drink cup (we will be on the Oasis, so I assume they have the soda machines)...how many ounces does it hold? I would like to use my own "brought onboard" Riesling and mix it with Fresca or Sprite for an occasional afternoon wine spritzer. I would pour the soft drink and take back to my stateroom to make the spritzers. Does the chip just activate the machine, or does it keep count of my drink. I could bring from home a larger cup and pour from one to the other to get enough soft drink to take back for a couple of spritzers while relaxing and getting ready for the evening.

Does the machine also have ice?

Thank you. ;)

All we are interested in is the Royal Replenish ...for me, since I do not drink much alcohol. I do like fresh squeezed juice, coffees and bottled water. I love a couple of virgin frozen drinks a day.

For the specialty drink cup (we will be on the Oasis, so I assume they have the soda machines)...how many ounces does it hold? I would like to use my own "brought onboard" Riesling and mix it with Fresca or Sprite for an occasional afternoon wine spritzer. I would pour the soft drink and take back to my stateroom to make the spritzers. Does the chip just activate the machine, or does it keep count of my drink. I could bring from home a larger cup and pour from one to the other to get enough soft drink to take back for a couple of spritzers while relaxing and getting ready for the evening.

The machines have ice, and they have Coke products, so Sprite would be a colorless soft drink dispensed by the machine.

Thank you. ;)

AFAIK you can't use the machines more than once in a 15 minute period......

The machines have ice, and they have Coke products, so Sprite would be a colorless soft drink dispensed by the machine.

Glad there is ice. Sprite will be fine. Would rather have Fresca. Anyone know if it is available on the ship?

AFAIK you can't use the machines more than once in a 15 minute period......

Thanks! Do you know how large the cups are?

BTW- What does AFAIK mean. :confused:

About the coffee...I found this helpful thread which list Starbucks as part of the package. Is this not so?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2073711&highlight=royal+replenish

Royal Replenish:

Included:

Starbucks Specialty Coffees

Non Alcoholic cocktails

Fountain Soda

Souvenir Soda mug

Juices (Minute maid)

Fresh Squeezed Orange juice - only in Windjammer

Bottled Water

Red Bull

Non Alcoholic Beer

Non Alcoholic beer! :) That's interesting. I've had them before and they really have a little alcohol in them.

Glad there is ice. Sprite will be fine. Would rather have Fresca. Anyone know if it is available on the ship?

Thanks! Do you know how large the cups are?

BTW- What does AFAIK mean. :confused:

About the coffee...I found this helpful thread which list Starbucks as part of the package. Is this not so?...

I've not seen Fresca on board. I would estimate the cups about 20oz in size.

AFAIK: As far as I know.

Coffee from the Starbucks kiosks on Oasis and Allure is not included in the package. However, coffee from othe rvenues that may use Starbucks coffee beans is included.

I've not seen Fresca on board. I would estimate the cups about 20oz in size.

AFAIK: As far as I know.

Coffee from the Starbucks kiosks on Oasis and Allure is not included in the package. However, coffee from othe rvenues that may use Starbucks coffee beans is included.

Ah, I see. ;)

20oz is huge! I wasn't expecting that answer. I was thinking 8oz at the most. 20oz is plenty for a couple of wine spritzers. TY

Last question: On a 2 night cruise, we will probably not utilize the package on the first day. Could we buy it for just the one full day of the cruise?

Edited by Iamthesea