Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

I ordered mine on the 30th and they came on the 5th! :eek: I always have good turnaround with them though. I must be close.

Hey Mitsugirly what ship will you be on? By the way I love your signature that's brilliant. Looks like we've done many of the same excursions.

Tried to order some now must be sold out but there is Royal caribbean left. Hopefully they add them again soon. Anyone know how often they do?

They pop up randomly, but fairly often. Keep checking back daily.

It also gets posted here quickly when they are available.

Be careful of the RCCL gift cards. They are NOT like Carnival's. They can't be used for anything except paying off your cruise. They can not be used for shipboard accounts. I don't think they can even be used for your deposit.

Yes heard that they are gonna be available all the time now. Not sure if its true but would be great.

jowens4201979,

That's really great news that your telling us! Just curious where you heard this from? How reliable is the info? I am trying to decide if Is should buy what I need to pay off my next cruise now or if I should just pick up a few ever week if there always going to be available.

Not sure if its totally reliable just what i heard. Plus people were saying the cards have been on the aarp site for days too. I believe both are going to constantly carry them. Also read that Allstate has the discounted cards also so looks like carnival is goving alot out. I guess time will tell if they continue to have them everyday.

There's no way of knowing how long they will be around. When they first became available, supply was only a small issue here and there. Then they became a precious commodity. Last Winter they were available once for almost 3 weeks and since then off and on, they are around sometimes for many days on end. All good news. I'm just going to keep up my pattern of buying a couple every couple of weeks. They can always be used.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not sure if its totally reliable just what i heard. Plus people were saying the cards have been on the aarp site for days too. I believe both are going to constantly carry them. Also read that Allstate has the discounted cards also so looks like carnival is goving alot out. I guess time will tell if they continue to have them everyday.

I did not realize Allstate has the discounted cards. Unfortunately, not available in New York.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone had any luck with the Allstate Rewards website? Over the past few weeks when I try to log into the rewards area I keep getting this error message...

This page is currently unavailable. Please try back later.

If you've recently enrolled, it will take 24 to 48 hours after your first drive to access the site. If you enrolled in the mobile phone-based program, please ensure that your device has location services turned on for trips to be recorded successfully.

Allstate Rewards is currently not available in New York.

Edited by nychad10

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say I'm a little perturbed at how they make you sign for the cards and I really don't get how they "pick" which one's you have to sign for. :confused:

A month ago I purchased a $500 gift card. It came in the mail.

The following week I ordered another $500 gift card. It came in the mail.

Last week I ordered a few $100 gift cards...YOU HAVE TO SIGN FOR IT!! :eek:

Of course we work during the day and no one is ever here at the time they arrive for deliveries in my neighborhood. There's no option on the "we missed you" slip from UPS and they try again the following day. I was on my third and final "try" yesterday before they were sending it back. (They didn't give me the option to even go pick it up). I actually had to take a day off work to stay home and wait for them (was going to go in late but don't you know that THIS time UPS decided not to come at the regular time of 1:30pm and didn't show up until 3:30! :mad:).

I just don't get their logic of which cards you have to sign for. :rolleyes::cool:

Ok, end of rant. Just had to get that off my chest. :p

not sure if everyone was aware of this but not only can you buy your gift cards with award points but you can also use them towards hotel discounts for your hotel stays. We used them to get a hotel room that is normally 285/night for 125 the night b4 our cruise. Not a bad deal!

I've been ordering them for two years and only ever had to sign for $500 cards. $100 cards no matter how many I got at once, always come regular mail.

Fortunately there are several UPS stations/stores near us. As soon as I log in and see a tracking #, I have the card (s) held and I just go get them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk