Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

You who recently bought your gift cards how long did it take to actually receive the cards in the mail?

Yvonne

I ordered both $100 & $500 cards, so mine came by UPS and required a signature. I received mine in a little less than a week. I've ordered them a total of 3 times, each time I received them in around one week.

Darn it I missed out........they were right there in my cart and I didn't follow through. If anyone see's them come available again please please post a message.

Where else can I get these? someone mentioned AARP yet I couldn't find them on their website.

Thank you everyone for responding to how long it takes to get them in the mail.

They were available for days. If you're wanting them, I don't see how you could have missed this last batch. They usually go within hours. You have to check at least once a day. You would have seen them if you were looking.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

As I said before I needed to be sure how long it would take for them to arrive before I completed the purchase. Once I read a few responses from people I went back to complete the purchase and they were gone. I hope you can now see how I missed the last batch :).

Great! I just bought $1100 worth, I was going to make a $1,000 payment today so seemed like a no brainer to get free $100!

The last time we sailed carnival and bought these they emailed us a code, it sounds like now they actually mail you a gift card? Scary that my $1100 is in the mailbox for anyone to use??

Once it comes, I just go onto my carnival account and use the gift card to make payment then?

If we want to buy gift cards once our balance is paid off, to use towards purchases on the ship, we have to enter them online before we go still right? YOu can't use gift card on the ship can you?

Great! I just bought $1100 worth, I was going to make a $1,000 payment today so seemed like a no brainer to get free $100!

The last time we sailed carnival and bought these they emailed us a code, it sounds like now they actually mail you a gift card? Scary that my $1100 is in the mailbox for anyone to use??

Once it comes, I just go onto my carnival account and use the gift card to make payment then?

If we want to buy gift cards once our balance is paid off, to use towards purchases on the ship, we have to enter them online before we go still right? YOu can't use gift card on the ship can you?

You have to sign for the $500 ones.

I used mine to pay off my cruise online, but it is my understanding that you CAN use them on the ship (either through Guest Services or the kiosk).

Both denominations are currently available.

I have bought the $500 ones before but not the $100- seems to me I remember reading somewhere that the $100 cards you get in email, is that correct?

Thanks

Finally got 4 $100 gift cards thank you for posting that they are available

I ordered these on June 30th and they arrived today July 8th Not bad!!! That's 5 business day.

Perfect timing since my final payment is due on July 12th :eek:

I ordered these on June 30th and they arrived today July 8th Not bad!!! That's 5 business day.

Perfect timing since my final payment is due on July 12th :eek:

Thank you for the update! I ordered on the 30th too & final payment is due on the 12 as well. I hope mine come in today too 😆