Bayonne parking

tinyterrorsma

Are there options other than $20 a day in port?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are places outside that may save you a few $, but not worth it IMO. Certainly not convenient. The $19 per day is a bargain compared to some other places

The fact that you can leave the terminal, walk 3 minutes, be in your car, drive it over to pick up your luggage and be out of there without trying to find a transfer van to another parking venue translates into value for me! It's worth it for the convenience and peace of mind in my experience. Your mileage may vary, but like the others have said, given what you're paying for the cruise, isn't having your car waiting for you right there at the terminal worth the price?

Yes, you could park at Premier Parking. Link HERE.... About half the price of parking at the port and it works well for us. No problems. The port parking is not all that much more for shorter cruises, but it does add up to a substantial extra sum for longer cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to come in the day before, there are many hotels that have stay 'n' park packages. Check out the East Coast Departures board.

Hahaha. While I was typing, the thread was moved here!!!!!

Edited by Merion_Mom

You have been getting good advice. There are serious liability and insurance concerns about Premier Parking. Here is a link to one of the many threads.

Premier parking

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1579572&page=2

It appears that you are from central NJ and should know enough about the overall Newark/Bayonne/Jersey City area to be picky about where you choose to ditch your car for 9 days. Caveat emptor!

Please google "Premier Parking" before deciding. There are THOUSANDS of bitter complaints. :eek:

I can only go my experience with Premier Parking at Port Liberty. No problems and easy to use. We tried Premier Parking at Port Everglades ONCE and was not satisifed. We do not use Premier at Port Everglades anymore.