We Need 3 More.......

..... for our Meet and Mingle party. We don't have very many people on our Roll Call. So I was wondering if there is anyone here on this board who is cruising on Rhapsody of the Seas on 28th Oct. 2014? If so, would you like to join us on the roll call and our Meet and Mingle? The more the merrier!:D

Teri

..... for our Meet and Mingle party. We don't have very many people on our Roll Call. So I was wondering if there is anyone here on this board who is cruising on Rhapsody of the Seas on 28th Oct. 2014? If so, would you like to join us on the roll call and our Meet and Mingle? The more the merrier!:D

Teri

Nice idea

Hope you find them

If not I always like to organise my own private get together on boarding day

See how that goes. I usually get 20 or so attend

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unfortunately, CC isn't as big in Australia as it is in the US.

Not sure about that... just their market is massively larger, but by far the majority of US cruisers also don't use CC. I wouldn't be surprised if the AU and US proportions are similar.

Thanks for your input. I think we will all try to get together if we don't pull off the Meet and Mingle. But I think your right about people being aware of CC. I have a friend who cruises all the time and she has never been on CC and didn't know it existed until I told her.:eek: This website is such a wealth of information. I don't know how to plan a cruise without it!

Thanks for your input. I think we will all try to get together if we don't pull off the Meet and Mingle. But I think your right about people being aware of CC. I have a friend who cruises all the time and she has never been on CC and didn't know it existed until I told her.:eek: This website is such a wealth of information. I don't know how to plan a cruise without it!

I am sure you will have a gathering in any case and enjoy your cruise.:D

Dear Dancinman66,

I don't want to steal this thread, and I don't mean to be rude, but has anybody else told you that your little crab looks like John Howard did when he wanted more tax? It's not a self-portrait is it? Tell me it's not John Howard, PLEASE

Look at his face, and his little claw hands just waiting for our money...........:eek::D:)

Love,

ratacake

Dear Dancinman66,

I don't want to steal this thread, and I don't mean to be rude, but has anybody else told you that your little crab looks like John Howard did when he wanted more tax? It's not a self-portrait is it? Tell me it's not John Howard, PLEASE

Look at his face, and his little claw hands just waiting for our money...........:eek::D:)

Love,

ratacake

Bwahhhhhhhhhhh :D you haven't stolen this thread, YOU OWN IT! :D OMG! More gold! What is everyone on tonight!!?;)

Teri

Are there any other ways to connect to cruisers?? Other sites that may exist?? Maybe google will be your friend here... ;)