Gifts and gear

Always, a little something every cruise! Usually a bottle of wine (prior to being able to bring our own), and chocolate covered strawberries. We had flowers to enjoy all week on our 25th anniversary cruise. And I've sent red velvet cupcakes or something to surprise friends when they sail. :)

Yes - I always order wine plus usually something else as a little surprise for DH. We routinely order a bottle of white wine or champagne for the cabin. (We also bring our 2 bottles of wine aboard, but if we preorder some wine for the cabin, it will be there with wine glasses - with the wine chilling in a wine bucket of ice - when we arrive. That can be handy! Usually the cabin steward replaces the ice and glasses as needed.)

Plus... we've done the his and her slippers, flowers, mini cupcakes, cheese tray with wine, and strawberries on various cruises. Once we had the Royal Anniversary package as well. Last year I got the birthday decorations for DH since we we cruised on his birthday - they were actually pretty nice. And they folded up nicely so we brought them home and used them for a birthday party at home as well.

I think it's kind of nice to enter your cabin and find a little "welcome aboard to me" gift. :p

Judy

Edited by foxgoodrich