The best laid plans.....

Seanewby

always have a glitch LOL. So, I am supposed to be on the Westerdam tomorrow and Seattle tonight but my flight got cancelled. Now, I have to leave at 5 AM and am hoping I make it in time (I am not supposed to arrive in Seattle until 12:30ish). HAL knows and said they will keep up with me tomorrow and meet me at Baggage Claim. Say a prayer and/or send good thoughts!

Sounds like you've got a plan! A first flight in the morning is usually a good bet for trouble-free. Hope you get some sleep tonight and that all will be smooth sailing tomorrow! Have a great cruise and let us know how it goes!

Curious... did you book air through HAL and that is why they are sending a rep to meet you? m--

Edited by RMLincoln

In the event you arrive at baggage claim and do not immediately find a HAL representative, don't waste time trying to hunt one down.

Get in a taxi and go unless you have paid for HAL transfer.

Your right the best plans sometime go awry. Sounds like the new plans will work, and with Hal knowing what is going on, I think you'll be fine, except for the stressing. Please have a good cruise and when your on the ship take a deep breath, have a drink and relax.:)