Another Coke Freestyle Machine Question

Forgive me for asking this YET AGAIN, but does anyone have the list of beverage choices in the Freestyle Machines on the Freedom? (Or any RCCL ship.) I know that someone listed them in a thread not too long ago - but I've spent an hour trying to find it - to no avail. My nephews are interested in what combinations they are going to try - and I don't want them standing in front of a machine making others wait. Thanks again.

FIVE DAYS 'TIL FREEDOM!!!

Forgive me for asking this YET AGAIN, but does anyone have the list of beverage choices in the Freestyle Machines on the Freedom? (Or any RCCL ship.) I know that someone listed them in a thread not too long ago - but I've spent an hour trying to find it - to no avail. My nephews are interested in what combinations they are going to try - and I don't want them standing in front of a machine making others wait. Thanks again.

FIVE DAYS 'TIL FREEDOM!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=41963551&postcount=2

Edited by clarea

List of Available Beverages

Coca-Cola (Classic)

Coca-Cola

Cherry Coke

Raspberry Coke

Coke with Lime

Vanilla Coke

Orange Coke

Diet Coke

Diet Coke

Diet Cherry Coke

Raspberry Diet Coke

Orange Diet Coke

Diet Coke with Lime

Diet Vanilla Coke

Coca-Cola Zero

Coca-Cola Zero

Cherry Coke Zero

Vanilla Coke Zero

Caffeine-Free Diet Coke

Caffeine-free Diet Coke

Caffeine-free Diet Cherry Coke

Caffeine-free Diet Raspberry Coke

Caffeine-free Diet Vanilla Coke

Caffeine-free Diet Coke with Lime

Caffeine-free Diet Coke with Orange

Sprite

Sprite

Sprite with Cherry

Sprite with Raspberry

Sprite with Strawberry

Sprite with Grape

Sprite with Peach

Sprite Zero

Sprite Zero

Sprite Zero with Cherry

Sprite Zero with Raspberry

Sprite Zero with Grape

Sprite Zero with Peach

Sprite Zero with Strawberry

Vault

Vault

Vault Red Blitz

Orange Vault

Peach Vault

Grape Vault

Barq's (Root Beer)

Barq's

Diet Barq's

Pibb

Pibb Xtra (Regular)

Pibb Zero

Dasani

Dasani with Cherry

Dasani with Grape

Dasani with Lemon

Dasani with Peach

Dasani with Raspberry

Dasani with Lime

Dasani with Orange

Dasani with Strawberry

Dasani Sensations (Diet)

Dasani Sensations - Cherry

Dasani Sensations - Grape

Dasani Sensations - Orange

Dasani Sensations - Peach

Dasani Sensations - Lemon

Dasani Sensations - Lime

Dasani Sensations - Raspberry

Dasani Sensations - Strawberry

Fanta

Fanta Cherry

Fanta Lime

Fanta Orange

Fanta Fruit Punch

Fanta Grape

Fanta Peach

Fanta Raspberry

Fanta Strawberry

Fanta Zero

Fanta Zero Cherry

Fanta Zero Fruit Punch

Fanta Zero Grape

Fanta Zero Raspberry

Fanta Zero Strawberry

Fanta Zero Lime

Fanta Zero Orange

Fanta Zero Peach

Hi-C

Hi-C Orange

Hi-C Raspberry

Hi-C Strawberry

Hi-C Cherry

Hi-C Fruit Punch

Hi-C Grape

Minute Maid

Minute Maid Cherry Lemonade

Minute Maid Lemonade

Minute Maid Light Cherry Lemonade

Minute Maid Light Lemonade

Minute Maid Orange Lemonade

Minute Maid Raspberry Lemonade

Minute Maid Strawberry Lemonade

Minute Maid Light Orange Lemonade

Minute Maid Light Raspberry Lemonade

Minute Maid Light Strawberry Lemonade

Powerade

Powerade Fruit Punch

Powerade Grape

Powerade Orange

Powerade Raspberry

Powerade Lemon

Powerade Lime

Powerade Cherry

Powerade Strawberry

Powerade Zero

Powerade Zero Cherry

Powerade Zero Fruit Punch

Powerade Zero Raspberry

Powerade Zero Strawberry

Powerade Zero Grape

Powerade Zero Lemon

Powerade Zero Lime

Powerade Zero Orange

So here's a question...if I get a Coke Zero or a MinuteMaid Lemonade from the machine, can I get a bartender to throw a few shots of rum or vodka into it?

Even if you couldn't do specifically what you asked, there's no reason you couldn't get the shots from the bartender in a separate glass and then pour them into your tumbler yourself.

In fact, you must have a package to use the machines.

And expanding a bit what Bob said here, it's not just a soda ("Royal Refreshment") package that qualifies you. Any of the unlimited beverage packages now includes the RFID-enabled tumbler that will activate the Freestyle machines.

Edited by Daghis

Even if you couldn't do specifically what you asked, there's no reason you couldn't get the shots from the bartender in a separate glass and then pour them into your tumbler yourself.

It's like you KNOW me, Marc! ;)

#occupydeck11

So here's a question...if I get a Coke Zero or a MinuteMaid Lemonade from the machine, can I get a bartender to throw a few shots of rum or vodka into it?

They may not throw the shots into your cup, but you should have no trouble ordering a shot. I ordered some Rum shots when I was on the Allure and had the soda package.

Where are the freestyle machines located on each ship? (specifically JW and AD...but interested in all) How many ,machines does each ship have?

There are no Freestyle machines on Adventure.

Ships that have Freestyle machines: Explorer, Grandeur, Freedom, Enchantment, Oasis, Allure, Majesty, Jewel.

Ships will usually have one or two machines in the Windammer area. Ships with a Royal Promenade will have one or two more there. Ships with one Centrum will usually have one there. Oasis and Allure will have one in Wipeout Cafe on the pool deck. I've also read that some shps have one in the arrcade area.

Edited by clarea

There are no Freestyle machines on Adventure.

Ships that have Freestyle machines: Explorer, Grandeur, Freedom, Enchantment, Oasis, Allure, Majesty, Jewel.

Ships will usually have one or two machines in the Windammer area. Ships with a Royal Promenade will have one or two more there. Ships with one Centrum will usually have one there. Oasis and Allure will have one in Wipeout Cafe on the pool deck. I've also read that some shps have one in the arrcade area.

Thanks so much!

And expanding a bit what Bob said here, it's not just a soda ("Royal Refreshment") package that qualifies you. Any of the unlimited beverage packages now includes the RFID-enabled tumbler that will activate the Freestyle machines.

So the freestyle machine recognizes the cups and that's how it controls access? Not by using your pass card?

So the freestyle machine recognizes the cups and that's how it controls access? Not by using your pass card?

Correct, you must use one of the special cups, which have a 15 minute minimum time period before they can be used again at any other Freestyle machine. They also time out at the end of the cruise, so don't go buying any on EBay thinking they will still function.

Edited by clarea

Correct, you must use one of the special cups, which have a 15 minute minimum time period before they can be used again at any other Freestyle machine. They also time out at the end of the cruise, so don't go buying any on EBay thinking they will still function.

LOL I'm buying the mixed drink package so I wouldn't need a cup from Ebay. I drink a lot of soda and I'm more concerned about having to run back to the machine all the time . . . the 15 minutes before I can do a refill is more my concern. That could be a nuisance.

LOL I'm buying the mixed drink package so I wouldn't need a cup from Ebay. I drink a lot of soda and I'm more concerned about having to run back to the machine all the time . . . the 15 minutes before I can do a refill is more my concern. That could be a nuisance.

There is no minimum time period between getting a soda at a bar or restaurant. You only need your SeaPass card for that. However, the selection of soda varieties at a bar or restaurant will be far less than that of the Freestyle machine.

You can fill your cup with just liquid. Then get ice in a separate cup (or from your cabin) to make your drink last longer. I do that when I am going to my room and not planning to leave it for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There is no minimum time period between getting a soda at a bar or restaurant. You only need your SeaPass card for that. However, the selection of soda varieties at a bar or restaurant will be far less than that of the Freestyle machine.

That's a really good point, I hadn't considered that. Fortunately I'm a diet coke drinker - I'd think it would be fairly available at the bars and restaurants.

And of course, if it's too soon to refill my soda, I may be forced to drink a margarita while I wait. :D

Any idea how big the special glasses are?

You can fill your cup with just liquid. Then get ice in a separate cup (or from your cabin) to make your drink last longer. I do that when I am going to my room and not planning to leave it for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's a good idea too.

They may not throw the shots into your cup, but you should have no trouble ordering a shot. I ordered some Rum shots when I was on the Allure and had the soda package.

How much is just a shot of rum? Is this cheaper than ordering other drinks?