We're hooked....

Well we officially have been hooked on cruising now. We just got off the Empress of the Seas last week and we booked our next cruise last night. We will be cruising on the Radiance of the Seas in December.

We were warned that we would catch the bug and I'm glad we did. :D

If you have any words about what to expect on the Radiance...please let me know.

Well we officially have been hooked on cruising now. We just got off the Empress of the Seas last week and we booked our next cruise last night. We will be cruising on the Radiance of the Seas in December.

We were warned that we would catch the bug and I'm glad we did. :D

If you have any words about what to expect on the Radiance...please let me know.

You will LOVE the Radiance, she is a beautiful ship! I will never forget the Radiance because it was our first cruise :)

We are also hooked, we were on our first cruise last January on The Serenade of the Seas and booked our next cruise in February on the Navigator of the Seas. The Serenade was great and the Radiance is also in the same class so it should be a great time.

You will LOVE the Radiance. It is, by far, our favorite ship. On the Voyager class ships, I have the feeling that I am The Mall of America..... far too many people walking back & forth on the Royal Promenade. IMHO, the Radiance class ships are a bit classier.

You will LOVE the Radiance. It is, by far, our favorite ship. On the Voyager class ships, I have the feeling that I am The Mall of America..... far too many people walking back & forth on the Royal Promenade. IMHO, the Radiance class ships are a bit classier.

We're sailing b/b on Radiance - first time- Nov. Dec. When are you going?

Welcome to the club!

I was not interested in cruising at all at the time, but my wife said we should do a short one for our honeymoon. We did a package through Disney (4 days at land/3 sea) and I was hooked immediately. We have tried to plan trips elsewhere, but when we price them out, we always come back to a cruise.

We'll be in withdrawl for a while, just bought a new house, and since we've been to most of the close islands, we have to take longer cruises to get farther out.

What gets me is how affordable it can be. People are amazed that my wife and I have been on 5 cruises since our marraige, and we're only 31/32 years old! Priorities I guess....

I am a Cruise Nut myself. Cruise #49 coming up in Sept. I got hooked on my first cruise back in 1991 and have been cruising ever since 3 to 4 times a year.Been on all cruiselines and in all types of cabins. I am lucky to be able to do this kind of vacation as hubby retired in 1985. Best Vacation there is in my books. Keep on Crusing!

We also caught the bug after our first cruise. There really is no other kind of vacation that can compare. You get to do what you want, when you want. Of course you can also do nothing at all. That may be the part we like best. No pressure to do something. And so many options to do something when your in the mood.

Sorry have no personel info on Radiance. Our first Royal cruise is not until next year, unless we can squeeze a short one in between now & then.:D

Ike, you've had 48 cruises! I'm so jealous! Our first cruise I had to twist my hubby's arm and beg and beg and I even paid for it, so he finally agreed - sure that he wouldn't like it. Well, we have tried to do one each year since then and agree there is no other vacation that compares! Only 8 weeks until our next one! Welcome to the club! :)

Empress of the Seas 10/10/05

I went on the Majesty in Feb. to Nassau. It was my first cruise. By the next morning, I was sold! Pulling into Nassau, I was at the windjammer having my coffee and cig. and it all of a sudden hit me. This is such a great experience. My to friends were still asleep. I had decided since they included me on this cruise that I was going to pay for our next one. They both went last Oct. on the Granduer for a 10 day cruise. Since they had cruised before, one of them was eligible for on board credit for booking on ship. So we booked 11 day on the Brilliance! The Radiance Class Ship will be the largest any of us has been on. Just under 3 months to go. As you can tell, I'm very excited:D . Hooked forever.

Boy do I know how you feel - went on Disney Magic last November - DH and I did a four day in June with Carnival and we have the Mariner booked in January for the family. We are now trying to decide the next cruise Hawaii or Alaska for next year. We are hooked - to me it is the ultimate vacation!

we cruised for the first time july 15-24...because my daughter bugged me for an entire year.....We walked on the great voyager of the seas....and I said to myself---OMG i am 45 and I cant believe i never did this before!!!!! I was hooked within 30 seconds....we are going on july 14th 2006 on the explorer of the seas....wish it was tomorrow!!!!!!

In our family, it's my teenage son and I who are hooked. My husband actually has no desire to go on a cruise. (He's been on one and just didn't like it.) The funny thing is that the other day my son said that everyone at school thinks we're "rich" because he's been on 3 cruises (and we have one planned for next year!) LOL! I told him, "If only they knew.";) I'm always telling my friends to compare a cruise to a regular land vacation. They'd be surprised at how affordable a cruise can be. Especially if you plan it out so you have time to save up & pay it off.

Archived