What to pack for a November cruise to western caribbean?

Hope89

Going in the middle of November. Itinerary - Cozumel, Grand cayman, Jamaica, and Labadee. I see that the temps are between mid eighties and seventies..so is it safe to pack summer clothes? Will be back on the ship by five in the evenings.

Edited by Hope89

I'm going in November and packing summer clothes. I do typically wear a jacket or fleece to the airport. That's more for the plane than anything else. If I have a pair of jeans, it's because I wore them to the airport. In November, I may wear shorts instead because it shouldn't be that cold at home. I can suck it up for a few minutes to save suitcase space.

I also bring a sweater or shawl for evenings on the ship because I usually find the air conditioning cold.

Going in the middle of November. Itinerary - Cozumel, Grand cayman, Jamaica, and Labadee. I see that the temps are between mid eighties and seventies..so is it safe to pack summer clothes? Will be back on the ship by five in the evenings.

Pack cool close,(cotton shirts , shorts, etc), have a good time.No problem with summer clothes.

I've been a few times in Nov. In fact it's now my favorite month to go to the Caribbean. The temps say 70s-80s but the humidity will make it seem much hotter. The further south you go, the hotter it gets.

However, twice I been to the Bahamas (I know you're not going there but...) in Feb and March and I was wearing a sweater. Glad I brought it! And the guide at Fort Fincastle was wearing a ski jacket! Where does one even purchase a ski jacket in the Bahamas?!

I would wear a pair of long pants and bring a light jacket for the flight over to FL. Then change into shorts before boarding, so you don't have to wait around for your luggage to change into shorts. Or just bring carry ons like I do and you never have to wait for your luggage.

Have fun! We're doing W. Carib in Nov as well!

Edited by whataboutport

Hi:)...I agree with everyone else....warm out for sure. Summer clothing

is spot on:D......I am also sailing in November to the same places!:)

Bathing suits for Labadee...(and a cover up);)...nice beaches there.

The only pants I usually bring are nice ones for evenings. I have a pair of

black silk slacks that have worked for me over the years of crusiing.:D

Daytime for the Caribbean....shorts/capris/bathing suits.....t's, tanks,

sandals.....

I do bring a cardigan but that would be for evenings....daytime, like

I said.....just dress for the summertime:)