Ice show

Looking forward to cruising on INDY on 20 September, I believe the ice show

Is Very good, and that I have to queue for tickets. How will I know when and where to get them and how many can I get or does my OH have o queue to get his own?

Looking forward to cruising on INDY on 20 September, I believe the ice show

Is Very good, and that I have to queue for tickets. How will I know when and where to get them and how many can I get or does my OH have o queue to get his own?

Only one person needs to queue for the entire party. Also, the cruise director will announce the ticket distribution method at the beginning or end of shows.

Edited by clarea

We were able to reserve ice show tickets online for our October 2014 Freedom cruise.

Unfortunately, advanced ice show booking is not available on Indy.

Only available on Oasis, Allure, Liberty, and Freedom.

When I went into the area that RCCL directs a person to do on their website to sign up for the ice show tickets, they then sent me back an email with the confirmation covering the names for the tickets, with the time/date.

When I went into the area that RCCL directs a person to do on their website to sign up for the ice show tickets, they then sent me back an email with the confirmation covering the names for the tickets, with the time/date.

The OP asked about the ice show on the Indy for which you cannot do online reservations.

On the IOS last November the time to pick up tickets was posted in the daily compass. The line was so long I waited a couple of hours and no one was in line. There were still plenty of tickets available for different shows.