Stop the presses! X now permits combination of reduced rate with Pick your perk!

Tangocherie

I'm not entirely sure that is an ongoing policy. It might just have been the CYBER NIGHTS promotion.

I booked the October 4th Holy Land cruise during the CYBER NIGHTS promo this past Thursday night, but the Celebrity rep told me that the combinability of the LOYALTY discount and the PYPBEV was just for that promotion, which was limited to a specific number of cruises. The details of the combinability are in the Terms and Conditions of the CYBER NIGHTS flyer.

Gimletgal posted the link to the flyer for me. I'll see if I can locate it.

Because of the Israel issues, sales for the two Holy Land cruises on the Silhouette in October ground to a complete halt when the HAMAS attacks started up. In the case of the October 4th cruise, at any rate, they had about 300 unsold cabins two days ago, and we were only about 51 days out. The pricing incentives on Thursday evening were amazing.

Their website is crazy

Silhouette oct 4

$1167 plus drink package

Clink on the offer and it goes to $1600

I just do not understand

edeve4ag.jpg

ta9epa8a.jpg

Exactly the same thing happened to me, the response, "Well that's the price".

I will have sailing next week to Alaska with Celebrity. Will this new policy apply to this sailing? I'm also Captains Club member.

Since you are sailing next week you should be well inside final payment date, thus most likely no promo could be added.

are we being treated fairly/What do others think? Are UK passengers treated differently to US?

Each county offers its own perks and promotions. Sometimes the US has more favorable ones for US and Canadian customers, sometimes the UK has promotions that are more favorable to UK residents.

Promotions come and go and change and vary over time and by region based on how the company is trying to sell and fill their ships.

Last year for example, there was a time where UK residents could pick 2 of the 1-2-3 perks, where in the US we could only select one at that time.

Edited by cle-guy

I'm not entirely sure that is an ongoing policy. It might just have been the CYBER NIGHTS promotion.

I booked the October 4th Holy Land cruise during the CYBER NIGHTS promo this past Thursday night, but the Celebrity rep told me that the combinability of the LOYALTY discount and the PYPBEV was just for that promotion, which was limited to a specific number of cruises. The details of the combinability are in the Terms and Conditions of the CYBER NIGHTS flyer.

Gimletgal posted the link to the flyer for me. I'll see if I can locate it.

Because of the Israel issues, sales for the two Holy Land cruises on the Silhouette in October ground to a complete halt when the HAMAS attacks started up. In the case of the October 4th cruise, at any rate, they had about 300 unsold cabins two days ago, and we were only about 51 days out. The pricing incentives on Thursday evening were amazing.

Thursday Cyber Sale still on?

I don't know about the Israel sailings, but the Thursday Cyber Sale rates and combineability with Pick Your Perk are still available for the Dec 13 Reflection sailing. I checked them on Friday after the previous evening's sale, and again today and they're still there......