AURORA - Palm Court/Reception, F Deck

NSWP

G'day, booked a cabin on Aurora next year, right next to reception/Palm Court (F181) Do any Aurora cruisers know if this would be a noisy area, other than line ups at reception counter. i.e. what if any activities are held in Palm Court area?

Thanks in anticipation.

We were slightly further down and had little if any noise whatsoever. It was a very good location. It tends to be even quieter on an evening so I think you will be fine.

Thanks Dave and Marge, no heavy metal rock bands in Palm Court then? LOL. We will stick with the cabin, low down, midships, way to go across the North Atlantic.

Edited by NSWP

We were midships right by palm court in a comfortable outside cabin. No noise whatsoever. Very handy in port for getting on and off the ship although make sure your remember to draw your curtains :p

Thank you for your comment. Ah yes outside cabin on F deck, you would be at dock eye level, like a gold fish bowl for those on the dock.

Thank you for your comment. Ah yes outside cabin on F deck, you would be at dock eye level, like a gold fish bowl for those on the dock.

We were in an outside cabin on E deck on Oriana and it was a great location re stability and peace and quiet in the sleeping hours. I would choose a low deck without hesitation.

However, you definitely do have to be careful in certain docks! ;)

We were in an outside cabin on E deck on Oriana and it was a great location re stability and peace and quiet in the sleeping hours. I would choose a low deck without hesitation.

However, you definitely do have to be careful in certain docks! ;)

Oh good we have an outside E deck on Oriana in November :)

Does anyone know if the P deck cabins on Azura are fairly quiet? Near the art gallery...

G'day, booked a cabin on Aurora next year, right next to reception/Palm Court (F181) Do any Aurora cruisers know if this would be a noisy area, other than line ups at reception counter. i.e. what if any activities are held in Palm Court area?

Thanks in anticipation.

I had F171 and it was so convenient it was incredible

Oh good we have an outside E deck on Oriana in November :)

Does anyone know if the P deck cabins on Azura are fairly quiet? Near the art gallery...

Yes I had one of these last year; very quiet and very stable in bad weather. But you can be seen through the large window from some docks!