? Dock in st. Thomas

elou

You need to Google the dock/port/"cruise ship" schedules for St. Thomas or your itinerary details. Ships can tender in out in the harbor (Charlotte Amelie) or dock in West Indian (Havensight) or Crown Bay. I've seen schedules where the same ship moves around between all three in one season.

Edited by kylenyc

Yes, they do.

It is about a 2 mile walk to the main shopping area. I would recommend one of the shuttles. I think it is $4 per person

Maybe I'm confused...been to St Thomas several times and the shops are right there. I'm trying to attach a picture taken from Paradise Point, the red topped buildings are where all the duty free shops are. I have not had to tender there yet, so that would be new to me.

797647139_Cruise2008152.jpg.ee8e48d7a98d3b710fdc3bf7d2f1cf1b.jpg

Maybe I'm confused...been to St Thomas several times and the shops are right there. I'm trying to attach a picture taken from Paradise Point, the red topped buildings are where all the duty free shops are. I have not had to tender there yet, so that would be new to me.

They meant into town would be 2 miles

Hi just came off the freedom same itinerary as yours we docked in st thomas at the havensight mall so im sure you will be docked in the same spot. Lots of shopping at the port but the best shops are downtown dont miss out,Enjoy it we had a blast