Celebrity Sillhouette dress for formal night

mikncin0

The Celeb web site will give you guidance. A search on this forum - yes there is a search facility, will also help with previous answers, as this question is asked almost weekly. Failing that, wear what you want, or feel comfortable wearing, as others do.

Edited by wales4ever

On our Reflection Cruise I don't recall seeing any women in formal gowns/dresses. There were a wide variety of less formal dresses. Mostly black or navy blue. But I'm a dude so what do I know? [emoji12]

Edited by Tommy3putts

Was on the Silhouette in April. You will see a mix of long and short (cocktail dresses). For me.......on the TA.......I typically take 1 long formal and 2 cocktail. Just depends on what you want to do. I love the formal nights so don't mind. Love seeing everyone from all different cultures in their formal attire (kilts,etc)

You will see daytime dresses, beach maxi dresses, cocktail dresses, pants and tops and some formal gowns. In other words...everything.

We have experienced the same. Far fewer formal gowns than other dresses and decent slacks/tops

Sailed on Silho twice in the Carib,...dressy attire generally ranges from long gowns, cocktail dresses, many palazzo pants and sparkly tops..for women . Tux, dinner jacket , dark suit or sports coat for men. Even in BLU which us smart casual nightly

but as mentioned you will see other interpretations of FORMAL dress..