Holland America Board's Future Cruise Listing updated August 22nd, 2014

kazu

Cruiz'nBaers are cruising the 10 day Southern Caribbean Seafarer portion of this collector's cruise.
if

thanks - if I can remind people, please don't put the date and cruise in the title. Rafinmd has to take over from me shortly and it doesn't work well for him.

I've got it though :D

B2B with the May 9th sailing? ;)

Jacqui, yes. The last time we those two years ago, HAL called it a Collector's Cruise where we received two dinners at the PG. I wonder if the same thing will happen. :confused:

Sent from my SAMSUNG Note 3 usings Forums mobile app.

Jacqui, yes. The last time we those two years ago, HAL called it a Collector's Cruise where we received two dinners at the PG. I wonder if the same thing will happen. :confused:

Sent from my SAMSUNG Note 3 usings Forums mobile app.

If they change it to a Collectors' cruise, would you mind to give me a heads up please? I am happy to change the sailing to that effect and it's much nicer than a B2B IMO:D thank you:D

If they change it to a Collectors' cruise, would you mind to give me a heads up please? I am happy to change the sailing to that effect and it's much nicer than a B2B IMO:D thank you:D

Jacqui, we didn't find out until the second day we were on the first cruise. We were given a card that informed us of it being called a Collector's Cruise and were given the Pinnacle Grille dinners. I'll let you know if we are told in advance.

Thanks!

Jacqui, we didn't find out until the second day we were on the first cruise. We were given a card that informed us of it being called a Collector's Cruise and were given the Pinnacle Grille dinners. I'll let you know if we are told in advance.

Thanks!

Interesting . I could use other adjectives but I like to keep this thread non biased and without discussion. Ok, then, sounds like it will be B2B - sad HAL will not announce earlier. A great roll call - I am sure you will have fun - and with luck, we will too:D

Interesting . I could use other adjectives but I like to keep this thread non biased and without discussion. Ok, then, sounds like it will be B2B - sad HAL will not announce earlier. A great roll call - I am sure you will have fun - and with luck, we will too:D

Yes, this is the B2B with the May 9th cruise on the Noordam. Sure hope you will be joining us!

Diane

Please add dobiemom to:

Noordam, May 5, 2015, Pacific Coastal, B2B with May 9, 2015

Noordam, May 9, 2015, Alaska Inside Passage, B2B with May 5, 2015, receive Bronze Medallion on this cruise!

NCL Sun, Oct. 24, 2015, 11-day Mexican Riviera

Thanks! :D