Where is emerald New Year's Eve?

janecambridge

Western Caribbean out of Houston departs Dec 28. She'll be in either Roatan or Belize that day. My first a Princess cruise - will we like the ship?

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

We have always liked the Emerald...no reason to think that you will not, but then again.....:confused:

We have always liked the Emerald...no reason to think that you will not, but then again.....:confused:

That was a silly question, wasn't it? We live in Houston, but have never cruised out of the Gulf. We're frequent Cunard and Celebrity cruisers but thought we'd try this for a getaway. I assumed ships sailing from Houston/Galveston were not the stars of the fleet but I could be totally wrong. It's harder than one would think to learn the ropes before trying a new line.

Western Caribbean out of Houston departs Dec 28. She'll be in either Roatan or Belize that day. My first a Princess cruise - will we like the ship?

Thank you for the reply.And yes I expect you will love Emerald.I have just got off and thought about New Year's Eve on her, so wanted to know where to embark.A little too far for me maybe.:(

Thank you for the reply.And yes I expect you will love Emerald.I have just got off and thought about New Year's Eve on her, so wanted to know where to embark.A little too far for me maybe.:(

Lots of direct flights from the UK ;) So nice to meet you on the Emerald :)