Great Price on Caribbean Princess

CFD130

I wish I lived closer to Fort Lauderdale. Sept 6th seven day on Caribbean Princess. Balcony cabin$549 with a $100 OBC

While I would love to take the cruise I don't really want to live in Fort Lauderdale. It certainly would be convenient for cruising though...

I wish I lived closer to Fort Lauderdale. Sept 6th seven day on Caribbean Princess. Balcony cabin$549 with a $100 OBC

Where are you finding this pricing? We're on the Sept 6th sailing, but by the looks of things we could move from an inside to a balcony for less money??

Thanks,

C.

Where are you finding this pricing? We're on the Sept 6th sailing, but by the looks of things we could move from an inside to a balcony for less money??

Thanks,

C.

On the Princess web site. You have to log in to see the price. It does say "new booking only"

On the Princess web site. You have to log in to see the price. It does say "new booking only"

I'm watching the prices, my 9/1 sailing went down in price on Friday. Thinking they may discount the 9/6 even further by the middle of this week. If they do I'll be booking it as well (especially if the generous OBC is still available!). If prices don't drop by Wednesday I'll either book at the current rate or decide not to do a b2b.

I'm getting addicted to last minute deal shopping!

Edited by scottamiller

Thanks, found it. We're doing the 6th and 13th as B2B (one sailing #). The 14 day isn't discounted (yet), and neither is the 13th. Considering we paid $800 CDN pp for an inside for 2 wks, we're still further ahead saying with what we've got.

Added bonus: $250 shareholder OBC

Added added bonus: buying $US OBC in advance with the charge in $CDN at _PAR_!!

Time to be happy with what we've got and relax in advance of the vacation.

C.

Thanks,

C.

We are doing the B2B with Sept 13. I saw the price drop and called my TA. He did say the prices were for new bookings only.Hard decision to make Cancel and rebook or keep original booking. Since we have made all the arrangments and get many OBCs, we decided we were happy with the price we originally paid and the credits we are getting.

Great opportunity for last minute cruisers.But we got the cabin we wanted and might lose more than we gained if we cancelled and rebooked.

While I would love to take the cruise I don't really want to live in Fort Lauderdale. It certainly would be convenient for cruising though...

While I don't live in FLL I'm not that far away. That being said, I don't want to live where you are either. Mike..........hope all is well with you. We just heard about the 6.0 earthquake.

Thanks,

C.

It was a Princess cruise last minute sale email I received. I do think it said new bookings only though

We booked this cruise after final payment and got inside for $349, no OBC. As the first few weeks in September is peak hurricane season you can usually get fantastic rates as long as you are flexible with port changes should storms interfere.

We are on this cruise and paid $349 for an inside room. I do not see a balcony room for $549 when I log in. I do not see any OBC's available either. Balcony shows $599 and Ocean view at $549. They have been at these prices for awhile as I have been checking everyday since we booked the cruise last month. Great price still and we do live in Florida. I am really hoping for an upgrade!