Regal videos

gailjen

Hi, just back of Regal Princess Med cruise, I have uploaded some short videos if anyone is interested, hope you enjoy

Or search GailJen1 on youtube they're under playlist Regal Princess.

I would also like to thanks many Cruise Critic members for all their help and advice prior to my Cruise on Regal.......

Edited by gailjen

Thanks for the videos. I videoed the deck party on the Royal also, but I didn't post mine because I was singing along as I was watching the deck party.:D Hope you enjoyed your cruise. We are looking forward to boarding the Regal.

I'm not very good at reviews but happy to answer any questions. I've got all the daily patters should I post in here or in a different thread?
Thanks, how formal were the Formal Nights?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by IECalCruiser

Thanks, how formal were the Formal Nights?

I would say that 60% wore full suits with ties or dickie bows, then the rest wore just trousers shirts & ties etc

I saw a young man on non formal night asked to pop back to his cabin for long pants as he had shorts on down to his knees.

Youtube are removing the music from a few on my vids as apparently copyright issue so they might be silent when viewed 😞

Hi GailJen, thanks for posting. 5 days to go will we're on the Regal.

Were the formal nights the two sea days? Any special words of advice that you wish someone had told you before you boarded?

Yes on both sea days.

Be up by 7 on sea days if you want a bed in the retreat pool, if not you'll be fine anywhere else.

If your on anytime dining the lines open at 8am for same day table reservations.

Outside areas on deck 7 are wonderful especially on sail away.

Make an appointment to watch the Dolphins if you go through straights of Messina in the day light, amazing sight.

Hubby says get a drinks package and save the worry of adding up every drink, your on holiday x

Hope that helps, here if you need any further questions answered x if not enjoy and wish I was going with you x

Yes on both sea days.

Be up by 7 on sea days if you want a bed in the retreat pool, if not you'll be fine anywhere else.

If your on anytime dining the lines open at 8am for same day table reservations.

Make an appointment to watch the Dolphins if you go through straights of Messina in the day light, amazing sight.

Hubby says get a drinks package and save the worry of adding up every drink, your on holiday x

Hope that helps, here if you need any further questions answered x if not enjoy and wish I was going with you x

Let us know if you post the patters. ;)

Yes on both sea days.

I saw your videos on you tube! Thanks so much. :) Too bad the dine line doesnt open before 8, we will be off the ship before then most days!

One more question since you said you had the patters, any idea which night was "Italian Night?" (this is always the night we make the Crown Grill/Sabatini's reservation for)

I saw your videos on you tube! Thanks so much. :) Too bad the dine line doesnt open before 8, we will be off the ship before then most days!

One more question since you said you had the patters, any idea which night was "Italian Night?" (this is always the night we make the Crown Grill/Sabatini's reservation for)

Can't say I noticed an Italian night 😳 however just had a look at the Patters, all I can see is Sabatini's .. Enjoy authentic Italian specialties this was the day of Naples...

Patters have been posted for the July 1st Barcelona to Venice cruise. On that cruise, the Italian Trattoria themed buffet in the Horizon Court was the evening of the Naples port stop. That was most probably the evening of the Italian Dinner in the MDR. That could change on the Venice to Barcelona Itinerary.

Edited by IECalCruiser

Hopefully the OP will post theirs too.
If the OP just finished a cruise it should have been a Venice to Barcelona itinerary. I believe that is the one you are doing after us. It would be good to see the differences.

Edited by IECalCruiser

If the OP just finished a cruise it should have been a Venice to Barcelona itinerary. I believe that is the one you are doing after us. It would be good to see the differences.

I will be doing the Venice to Barcelona itinerary, which may differ from the reverse.

They wont have the themes on the patters, but rather the dining room menu. No worries, I will ask when onboard in a few days :)

I will be doing the Venice to Barcelona itinerary, which may differ from the reverse.

They wont have the themes on the patters, but rather the dining room menu. No worries, I will ask when onboard in a few days :)

When they revised menus in late 2012, all of the themed dinners in the MDR went away except for the Italian Dinner. On that night they also have an Italian themed buffet in the HC. The HC still has themed nights and on the Regal they were posted in the Patters. However, as you say, you best bet is to ask on board when the Italian night will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app