Deck Plans - complete for each NCL ship?

GeezerCouple

Is there anyplace where the full Deck Plans for each ship are shown so one could download them as a pdf (one per ship)?

Right now, I'm particularly interested in the Dawn, and next, the Sun.

I'm trying to find something other than each single deck, that also has all of the information about all of the cabin types that are there, etc.

And I'm not talking about what seem to be "mini deck plans" that show only the side view and what is "on each deck", but not the specific layout.

Many thanks!

GeezerCouple

Is there anyplace where the full Deck Plans for each ship are shown so one could download them as a pdf (one per ship)?

I'm trying to find something other than each single deck, that also has all of the information about all of the cabin types that are there, etc.

And I'm not talking about what seem to be "mini deck plans" that show only the side view and what is "on each deck", but not the specific layout.

Many thanks!

GeezerCouple

cruisedeckplans dot com you will find actual photos of specific rooms deck plans and the ability to stack decks (overlay) so you can see what is above and below any cabin you may be interested in.

Many thanks!

GeezerCouple

Go to cruisedeckplans dot com, select Norwegian along the left side, select the Dawn or Sun. At the very bottom under useful links, select "PDF these decks" and voila--you have 2 pages of all the decks in pdf format.

Go to cruisedeckplans dot com, select Norwegian along the left side, select the Dawn or Sun. At the very bottom under useful links, select "PDF these decks" and voila--you have 2 pages of all the decks in pdf format.

PERFECT - thanks! :)

The other cruise line we are using has these easily available on their website.

I just couldn't find it for NCL.

This is exactly what we were looking for.

Thanks so much!

CruiseCritic is an amazing resource.

GeezerCouple

Are the mini-pocket guides for the ships still being given out once you're onboard? While playing around on the NCL site the other day I found a link to the guides that you can download at home. They're not as good as the actual deckplans, but on the ship they might be easier to carry around.

http://www.ncl.com/downloads/ship-mini-pocket-guides

On ncl's website I sent for brochures/booklets on each of the cruising areas -- alaska, caribbean etc.

I got some very nice books on each. It's nice having all of the deck plans in front of you. Pictures of the different rooms and all also. I would send for the booklets.

Are the mini-pocket guides for the ships still being given out once you're onboard? While playing around on the NCL site the other day I found a link to the guides that you can download at home. They're not as good as the actual deckplans, but on the ship they might be easier to carry around.

http://www.ncl.com/downloads/ship-mini-pocket-guides

Thanks.

These are definitely handy, but they don't show the full layout of each deck.

It would be really nice if NCL had a downloadable copy of this AND of the full deck plans for each ship.

And wish we'd known about the brochures. We'll request them, but probably no time for our departure soon.

Will the brochures be available onboard?

GeezerCouple

No, I didn't see the brochures onboard. They are pretty big booklets.

When I was onboard the Jewel a week ago, at the customer service desk they were handing out a one-page sheet with a side view of the ship decks, listing what was on each deck. It was just an okay paper --- not as good as the little booklets they used to hand out. Not sure if they had those, as I didn't ask for one. I didn't see anyone onboard with them.

Thanks.

These are definitely handy, but they don't show the full layout of each deck.

It would be really nice if NCL had a downloadable copy of this AND of the full deck plans for each ship.

And wish we'd known about the brochures. We'll request them, but probably no time for our departure soon.

Will the brochures be available onboard?

GeezerCouple

Click on the link that TrumpyNor provided above for the latest NCL Brochure (here it is again -- http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/ncl/fleet_brochure_14-16/). Browse through it until you reach the pages where the full deck plans are laid out for each ship. When you get to your ship's deck plan, click the little printer icon on the top right side of the screen, and you will be able to print out the deck plan and take it with you.

I still think the deck plans at cruisedeckplans dot com are better and offer you the ability to move certain decks on top of the other to get a better idea of how the ship is laid out.