New platinum gift.

ccruisequeen

The previous toiletry bag was starting out $8 each with imprinting. Price got lower the more that was purchased.

We have 7 toilets bags. Had found used for several of them. The first time we got them Cute Young Things were using them as onboard tote bags.

• 5 months later...

Just off the Miracle yesterday. We received 2 of the journals with pens. We took the pens and gave away the journals to another cruise critic member. We were going to leave them in the cabin for the next passengers, but the CC member wanted them. We don't have time to sit and write in a journal.:rolleyes:

Just off the Miracle yesterday. We received 2 of the journals with pens. We took the pens and gave away the journals to another cruise critic member. We were going to leave them in the cabin for the next passengers, but the CC member wanted them. We don't have time to sit and write in a journal.:rolleyes:

Also have no use for the journal. Wish they would give us a choice of gifts.

I will pass on this el cheapo bag. If anyone wants to claim

, please let me know. This is first class cheesy ugly. You can clsim it.

I take it you spend more time on here causing hate and discontent than you actually do on a cruise ship, that bag was 3 gifts ago (about a year). It has a hook to hang it in the bathroom with all your toiletries in it....Most everyone I know uses theirs on every cruise and I use one of mine every day to hold all my electronics/batteries/chargers in.

My ratings on the gifts (just my opinion)

1. Tumblers. Use them all the time

2. Toiletry bag. Great for packing.

3. Beach bag with the cooler on the bottom

4. Hats

5. The game. Never used

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am pretty close, swap out hat for the game, my head is too big for any off the rack hat. :P

We pack the game board for every cruise now, we find a bar that's closed and go in and play yahtzee, cards, backgammon, checkers and chess using the game board and pieces. We have spent a bunch of time doing this the last few cruises.

We got the journal on the Fascination about two weeks ago. It wasn't what I really like, which is the tervis tumblers. But, I was able to take them to guest services and they gave me two tumblers! I was a very happy camper.

This was a five day cruise, and I think we were the last to get lobster on elegant night! Life is Good!

Love the Fascination, hate that it will be replaced next year with the Elation.

Oh Well, at least it will be a new magnet to add to my fridge. Just will miss our extra balcony rooms on the side.