Fed Ex cards

Merly

Does any one know if you can use the Fed Ex pre paid cards to settle your on board account?

Many thanks

Not sure, but I do know that you cannot use the Royal Mail post office pre paid mastercard and American Express Traveller Cheque card.

See section 9, 'How do I pay for onboard purchases?' at the back of the RCI Cruise Brochure. You might be able to download it.

Thank you every one for your responses. It is not for me, we always use a credit card or pay cash at the end of our cruise but one of our travel companions has loaded up a card and now wants to use it. I will advise her that she will have to think again.

Many thanks

but one of our travel companions has loaded up a card and now wants to use it. I will advise her that she will have to think again.

Many thanks

She can always do as someone suggest above and call Gifts and Gear and purchase OBC for her cruise with the prepaid card :) She will immediately be able to use her Seapass upon boarding and the credit will show up on her account on day two of her cruise. Any OBC not used will be fully refundable at the end of her cruise. She can go to guest services and cash out on the last night.

Edited by ryano

She can always do as someone suggest above and call Gifts and Gear and purchase OBC for her cruise with the prepaid card :) She will immediately be able to use her Seapass upon boarding and the credit will show up on her account on day two of her cruise. Any OBC not used will be fully refundable at the end of her cruise. She can go to guest services and cash out on the last night.

Thank you. I will suggest she do that.