Holland America Board's Future Cruise Listing updated August 29th, 2014

kazu

Traveling Dot and DH are doing the April 15, 2015 cruise through the Panama Canal from San Diego and up to Boston. :D I guess this is a B2B because it is also listed as San Diego to FLL:confused: or is it a repositioning cruise.

I forgot to put down that we are sailing on the Veendam.:o

I was the one (in consultation with Jacqui) who announced the change in policy to include non-HAL cruises in the future cruise listing. While I did not really specify a requirement for listing a non-HAL cruise the the intent was suggested in the section I have bolded above. We are having difficulty seeing where you fall within that intent. Are we correct that you have no HAL cruises booked? When was your last one? It is my fault that we did not adequately spell out the intent that the work we are putting into this project is for HAL cruisers and contributors to this forum, and we will list your first 2 cruises (assuming your Greek Isles cruise is 2014 and not 2015). We will consider a request for additional cruises sometime after Jacqui and I have returned from our cruises (December), but will not automatically accept requests for all non-HAL cruises.

Roy

Last year on the Statendam. Sailed on over half the HAL fleet, so quite well versed on the ships (and close to 4 star)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Fine - but I am mainly interested in Hal cruise experiences. We have been on NCL twice and they do not meet with our standards at the level we like to cruise. Thank you. My opinion. Sorry this thread is about Hal CC'ers cruises, not for debate.

Edited by boards

HI Kazu, Just booked Eurodam 10/26/14 Western Caribbean 7 nights. Need a lovely dark blue hull fix to keep me going !

Sent from my iPad using Forums

can't blame you for that one little bit :D happy to add you as always:D

Going on the Westerdam April 11 21 day Panama Canal and Canada with Kazu...

Happy Day......

Bob E

poor person - I wouldn't travel with that kazu person if my life depended upon it :p:D

thanks for posting - happy to add you to the sail a way gang's listing

I am closing this off a tad before the end of September 4th as I have a full day tomorrow with someone to come to help the lady with the limp wrist with the planters.

Please post your new future cruise plans on the new thread for September 5th.

Don't hesitate - we want to hear all about them.:D

You can find the link here - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=43997754#post43997754

thank you:D