NCL Latitude reward points

cruzer26

I am having a problem getting the latitude points that my husband and I earned on 3 NCL cruises in the past. They add up to about 20 points per person. The latitudes dept does not seem to recognize our sailings. Has anyone else had this problem? What can be done?:mad:

I am having a problem getting the latitude points that my husband and I earned on 3 NCL cruises in the past. They add up to about 20 points per person. The latitudes dept does not seem to recognize our sailings. Has anyone else had this problem? What can be done?:mad:

We had a similar problem but just gave them the ship name and the dates of the cruise and they took care of it promptly.

When you say "the latitudes dept does not seem to recognize the sailings" are you saying they are just not showing up on your account? Or are you saying that you have emailed them about them not being on your account and they can't seem to locate them still?

I have found that my hubbys sailing will "randomly" disappear every so often and I just have to send them an email (by using the link on the latitudes points page) and they will eventually add them back. It does take awhile (like weeks), but eventually they will get to them.

Now if you are talking about cruises taken many years ago, before the current latitudes program, then you can get them added by contacting them asking if they will add them and send the pictures of proof that you were on the cruises...for instance receipts, pictures, and so on. I had a cruise added from 1989 to my latitudes account with not problems. :D

I have submitted both a form on my account ans sent an email with copies of boarding passes foe 2 past cruises. The Dawn in '09 where they gave me a new pg # and my first cruise in '81 on the Starward. I don't expect the Starward to be recognized, but it's been over 2 months and nothing has shown up on my account for the Dawn :(

I have submitted both a form on my account ans sent an email with copies of boarding passes foe 2 past cruises. The Dawn in '09 where they gave me a new pg # and my first cruise in '81 on the Starward. I don't expect the Starward to be recognized, but it's been over 2 months and nothing has shown up on my account for the Dawn :(

You might try submitting again and see if it helps. Two months seems a little extreme to be waiting. I think before it has been running a good 4 weeks or so, but it still always showed up.

As long as you have proof of your Starward cruise, they should accept it. My Seaward cruise from 89 worked and is on there. :)

When were the sailings? Do you have physical mementos, such as sea pass cards, cruise paperwork, photos by ship photographers to show who, which ship and when?

Thanks for your reply. I believe I will have to dig out the old sail and sign cards; one was for the Dawn in 2005.

Everyone has been very helpful with suggestions, so I appreciate all your help.