Fttf?

molly5673

Faster To The Fun. You can find official info about it by searching the Carnival website. Lots of good info here too available by using the search function. From what I hear it's well worth it!

Edited by Hey Tina

From Carnival's site for $49.95 per CABIN:

Priority Check-in with Express Boarding

The quicker you board the ship, the quicker you're holding a frosty drink.

Guaranteed Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready as soon as you board, so you can relax or freshen up for the fun you're about to have.

Express Luggage

Your luggage will be expedited to your stateroom so you can unpack and get settled in for a great vacation!

Guest Services

You'll have a dedicated phone number and line at Guest Services so you can quickly have your questions answered.

Dining Reservations

Priority Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant reservations (excluding Your Time Dining).

Tender Priority

You will have the option to choose a priority tender from the ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible), so you can explore ashore as quickly as you would like.

Debarkation

We're always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

Edited by Davey Wavey

just o have my cabin and luggage ready and not have to wait in a long line is worth it to me. Plus I got to be the first on the Imagination last month. Try that without FTTF and being red status!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

just o have my cabin and luggage ready and not have to wait in a long line is worth it to me. Plus I got to be the first on the Imagination last month. Try that without FTTF and being red status!

Sent fm my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Everyone has a different opinion on whether spending 50.00 extra with FTTF is worth it.

This is the first time I have heard of an FTTF person getting on the ship first. On every cruise I have been on there always seem to be Wedding parties, or Diamond members or Platnium members and they board prior to FTTF.

FTTF does not say your luggage will be in your cabin when you board, it is given a priority, but plenty of people get to their cabins and the luggage is not there.

In my opinion, FTTF is worth it for cruises with tender ports(you get priority tender assignment), or if you have small children its much easier to be able to get your carry-ons to your cabin and get the kids settled a little.

To me its not worth it just to get on board 15min before people who don't have FTTF. As far as a line at Guest services, if I have to go there, I usually just wait to off times and never have to wait.

Again, some people think its great, others don't think its worth it.

Everyone has a different opinion on whether spending 50.00 extra with FTTF is worth it.

This is the first time I have heard of an FTTF person getting on the ship first. On every cruise I have been on there always seem to be Wedding parties, or Diamond members or Platnium members and they board prior to FTTF.

FTTF does not say your luggage will be in your cabin when you board, it is given a priority, but plenty of people get to their cabins and the luggage is not there.

In my opinion, FTTF is worth it for cruises with tender ports(you get priority tender assignment), or if you have small children its much easier to be able to get your carry-ons to your cabin and get the kids settled a little.

To me its not worth it just to get on board 15min before people who don't have FTTF. As far as a line at Guest services, if I have to go there, I usually just wait to off times and never have to wait.

Again, some people think its great, others don't think its worth it.

If half the people love it and the other half don't, it would seem to me that Carnival has priced this just about right!

I looked at it for our Southern Caribbean cruise, and decided against it. Our plane lands a little later, so the boarding early perk wouldn't help, and I'm pretty sure our cabin will be ready by that time. And we don't tender at any of the ports, so again, no benefit there.

I can definitely see it being worth it for other cruises though. Take a look at your individual situation and decide if it works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I consider it the best fifty dollars spent on the cruise.

Not interested in being the first on the ship. LOVE going to the front of the line whenever I choose to arrive at the port. LOVE going straight to the cabin to drop off carry-on bags. LOVE no waiting in line at Guest Services. LOVE being among the first to disembark, get to my car, and start the drive home.

Don't tell Carnival but I would pay more.

It is very subjective -- some love it, others not so much. It all depends upon what is most important to you!

We loved it and have purchased it again. We loved all of the benefits, but for us on that particular cruise, our favorite perks were being able to use the VIP line at Guest Services (there were issues with people's accounts and the regular line was a nightmare) and having priority tendering at Belize and Grand Cayman.

To each his own! Try it and see what YOU think. :)

I purchased the FTTF so that 1) I can get to the shore excursion desk faster so I can pick out my cabana and not get stuck with whatever is left and 2) to get on the boat a little early and not wait in as bad a line as I would have been in without it. The fact that you also get priority disembarking as well was the bonus. For $50, you just can't beat it. Too bad the theme parks don't offer the same, you have to pay per person to jump the line. It's nice if you can pay per group to do it. If the price were per person I definitely wouldn't have done it.;)

Have done it two times, and am doing it on the next two cruises-and here is why

First time, all the promises came true, got on the ship before everyone else(after the very special people) my luggage was waiting for me, the cabin was ready, got to use the special guest services line, and had priority boarding for our tender port.

Second time, now on the Elation, didn't really make that much difference on boarding, we waited for our luggage, we got someone else's luggage, our cabin wasn't ready, we had no tender ports, BUT we did have that very special guest services line, who refunded our 50.00 because our cabin wasn't ready.

Trust me, they researched our complaint, it's not like you can just say the cabin wasn't ready......but our bed was never made up after that. So apparently the steward did take offense at our complaint.

I will be using it again, elderly traveling companion, who may just want to nap once boarding, it wont pay off on the tendering, as we have an early excursion, but it's nice to know that if I go back to the ship, and then back to HMC that my FTTF will let me by pass the waiting line.

The Imagination did all boarding for VIPs at the same time. Gave us all a priority pass. When past the inspection point I didn't stop to get welcome aboard ok pictures so that made me first. It was fun, but nbd.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

We considered it for our B2B last month and decided against it. $50 per cabin (so $150 for one cabin on the first sailing and two on the second) wasn't a lot of money, but it just didn't seem like we would get anything of value, so it felt like we would just be throwing the money away.

I thought the biggest value item would be the priority tendering, but of the 8 ports we visited, only one was a tender, so that would have been a lot to pay. And as it turned out, by the time we were ready to go to HMC/LSSI, there was no wait.

The early boarding wasn't an issue either. We flew in very, very late to MIA the night before. By the time we got up, had breakfast and got to the port, it was around 12:30 and we got through check in and to our room as quick as I can imagine. Our luggage arrived soon enough. On the second half of the B2B, we were allowed to board immediately because of our B2B status.

I did stand in line twice at the purser's desk (once to get a statement of account because the TVs weren't working and once to ask about the B2B procedure). One time, it was really quick. The second time, it was more of a wait. But I don't think if you'd offered to let me jump that line for $10 I would have taken it. Actually, there was twice on the second cruise, but both times we walked right up and there was no line.

We've never made a dining reservation, so that wouldn't be valuable.

We're never in a rush to leave and pretty much stay in our room until they kick us out, then stay on the ship until we have to leave.

Personally I'd rather spend the money on 4 Long Island iced teas.

You get a head start, which is nice, but everyone else is not that far behind. General boarding starts right after FTTF boards. At best, you are 10 minutes ahead of the general horde. I honestly don't mind being 1-2 hours behind.

Others have not seen the promise of a ready cabin and waiting luggage. But even if you do, I don't care. I have my essentials in my carry on. I'll head to lido and it will be ready soon.

I honestly don't see the excursion desk or guest services that often where waiting in line is a burden (I don't understand what customer service problems you all have when you constantly are running to guest services).

The only thing I really see worth it is tender boarding. But this applies only to tender ports. I've this far sailed on itineraries that have tender ports.