Concierge Club on Quantum

Anyone have any inside information on the Concierge club on Quantum or Anthem?

Main question is if you look at the floor plan it looks as if you have to travel thru the cabin area to get to the "door" of the CC? Now, is there no access from a public area to this area? or if my cabin is on 12 then people will be going by all day and night to visit the Concierge Club?

Any info is certainly appreciated.

Lou

Main question is if you look at the floor plan it looks as if you have to travel thru the cabin area to get to the "door" of the CC? Now, is there no access from a public area to this area? or if my cabin is on 12 then people will be going by all day and night to visit the Concierge Club?

Lou

No inside information but I agree with your observation. Unless they modify the deck plans to show "hidden" access it sure looks like you will be seeing a lot of people (including us) going down the hall. Sure seems like a strange location to me.

Yes but the congestion in the hall way during the social hours of 5:30 to 8:30 when food and beverages are served. Say with 6 p.m. dinner or 8:30 dinner. People would leave in "mass"!? lots to get figured out here. And noise of people? We normally don't hear a lot but? we would be saying a lot of hello to everyone and excuse me please.

Lou

There has been talk in the past about closing the concierge lounge to all except suite and pinnacle guests. If that were to happen, that would also cut down on the traffic. I don't know if it will, or will not happen, but it is one of the rumors.

FWIW, the traffic may not be a lot to worry about for you in any case, as you may very well be in the lounge instead of your room.

Enjoy your cruise.

There has been talk in the past about closing the concierge lounge to all except suite and pinnacle guests. If that were to happen, that would also cut down on the traffic. I don't know if it will, or will not happen, but it is one of the rumors.

FWIW, the traffic may not be a lot to worry about for you in any case, as you may very well be in the lounge instead of your room.

Enjoy your cruise.

This is my thinking. they want to make it more of an effort for Diamond+ to walk down there. :) Although, it is still pretty far from any suites. If I were in a suite I may not want to walk down that far.

The views will be nice, but unlike the Oasis Class, there is no Boardwalk where they can build it midship and still give views

Ah yes....we are Diamond Plus and IF we were allowed I would maybe want to be on deck 12 to go get coffee and such. If I were a suite (and this wouldn't be Junior Suites I would assume) then not a lot of people and the Pinnacles if that is all that will be allowed....we have quite a few friends in that group and they would want to be where they could visit with their cruise buddies.

I love that we have a new ship and we will just have to listen and learn won't we! Just hope all the questions people have will be pleasant and not complaining and whining.....if you know what I mean. We just love to cruise! and go with the flow! But, that being said...answers to questions are a good thing.

Lou

Lou

Edited by cruisingrightalong

It does seem odd that the CL is removed from the Suites but I do agree, the long walk combined with the drink coupons may limit the number of people heading the hallway. Still, I will make that long walk if for no other reason than to have a look at the CL! The view would be worth the trip!

Lou

Lou,

We were wondering also if there was a secret access especially for the loft suites. Based on the deck plans, it looks like they would have to walk down the hall up a deck or a few decks, then down the hall again.

The suites on the QOS are much more spread out than on most of the other ships so hopefully the view will be worth the walk. :)

Mary

We did too but we are on the port side...the starboard side is where the door is. But as comments have been made since there is no 6 and 8:30 dining it will make the flow of people spread out; this is if the CL is used by all the Diamonds and up...if not won't be many as in suite guests and pinnacles only. We shall see won't we!

Lou

We are on the starboard side. I am not worried about *traffic* I am sure they have thought that through. On our cruise their will most likely be more Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Members on board that usual. The more the merrier! Do you think the Pinnacle Members will have their own as on the Oasis and Allure?

Update on Concierge Lounge access on Anthem. To get to it per RCCL's answer to my email you do go thru the corridor to access the CL on deck 12. They have assured that the rooms are soundproof and shouldn't hear any "extra" noise from the hallway.

Lou

Will only full suites have access to Concierge Lounge or Diamond Plus will also have access?

Will only full suites have access to Concierge Lounge or Diamond Plus will also have access?

At the moment, the policy is D+ and/or with GS and above will have access. If they're going to be making a change we should know soon.

My guess is they will not make any changes initially, but, that the lounge will soon be for suite guests only. Probably 1/1/16. That gives a year for people to experience the quantum, work out the wrinkles, and Anthem to be in service.

At the moment, the policy is D+ and/or with GS and above will have access. If they're going to be making a change we should know soon.

My guess is they will not make any changes initially, but, that the lounge will soon be for suite guests only. Probably 1/1/16. That gives a year for people to experience the quantum, work out the wrinkles, and Anthem to be in service.

I can't imagine they would not have a lounge for D+ and above ??