Would you cruise to Bermuda?

geovet

I live in Florida and have cruised to most of eastern, western and southern ports with Carnival. Next year, Carnival has a cruise to Bermuda. Do you think this is a exciting port to visit, or am I better off with the many places to visit in the Caribbean?

I do like visiting some beautiful beaches and exploring new places.

Thanks for your advise.

Bermuda is a port NO ONE should ever miss.

Cruising is the absolute best way to visit Bermuda. It's extremely expensive and by cruising there you get the best of both worlds. It's really beautiful, so much to see, beautiful beaches, lots of history. You can't go wrong.

Heck yes!

Living in Baltimore, ive always had the Royal ships here. Just too expensive for me. I am so excited to see Carnival cruising to Bermuda, even if it is off season. If they ever switch the Splendor or Pride to the 8/8/5 night cruise schedule the Liberty or Sunshine (depending on the time of year) runs, and the 5 night did Bermuda, or even the 8 night, id book almost instantly.

Happy cruising all, and I hope to see picture reviews soon!

I live in Florida and have cruised to most of eastern, western and southern ports with Carnival. Next year, Carnival has a cruise to Bermuda. Do you think this is a exciting port to visit, or am I better off with the many places to visit in the Caribbean?

I do like visiting some beautiful beaches and exploring new places.

Thanks for your advise.

I cruised to Bermuda at least a dozen times on many different lines, including Carnival. That probably sums it up for me.

Since you like visiting beautiful beaches and new places, you should go. You will not be disappointed. There is more than enough to do to fill a three day stop.

Yes. We cruised to Bermuda in 2006 on the tiny Celebrity Horizon. It was small enough to go through the canal and people on their balconies could almost touch the ship. Everyone would stand on their balconies and wave as we sailed through. The big ships can't do that, though.

The beaches are beautiful and the people are super nice and very helpful...no one tried to sell us anything and when we looked confused, people would stop and offer to help us find where we wanted to go. We would also tell the bus driver when we got where we were going and they would always stop and tell us that was our stop. None of them forgot our requests or those of other tourist.

We bought a three day bus pass and went all over Hamilton and St. Georges...we walked a lot and we also took the ferry to the fort a few times. I wish I had pictures, but that was before we bought a digital camera.

It's a nice change from the Caribbean.

Edited by Terre

Bermuda is beautiful. I just went in May, on another line of course as Carnival wasn't sailing there, I also like staying for more than one day. This was my second cruise there. Clean, safe and gorgeous! Not as warm as Caribbean though as the weather mimics the Carolinas'. If you want to swim, etc. need to go in summer months.

debbie

Bermuda is beautiful. I just went in May, on another line of course as Carnival wasn't sailing there, I also like staying for more than one day. This was my second cruise there. Clean, safe and gorgeous! Not as warm as Caribbean though as the weather mimics the Carolinas'. If you want to swim, etc. need to go in summer months.

debbie

Thanks Debbie.