Website reservations ok now

Beau Dommage

You now can make your reservations online. Choose Manage your reservation. Use the cruise planner submenu. Choose dining & beverage or shore excursions. Choose what you want and follow the instructions.

I've just tried it and it works fine.

You will see All your reservations in the order history (and your excursions in the calendar menu.)

:)

Leave on Sunday but both Capts Club and Cruise Enchantments numbers were quickly answered and issue resolved or enchantments booked.

Thank you Celebrity for having adequate phone agents. I mentioned I would rather solve/book online and reps both agreed and apologized.

Congratulations if it worked for you. That has always been the case--the site will work for a few but not for the majority of pax. It is cruel to post that it is OK now :)

On one of our reservations, 30 seconds ago:

Sorry, We Cannot Reserve This Right Now.

Please Try Again Onboard The Ship.

This is for a trip that leaves in 6 months.

In another thread today Jamona2311 tried it with success.

The red message is still there tough but it works....

It didn't worked for many days.

It is not 100% user friendly, I know.

I also agree that a lot of work has to be done to improve the website.

Stability is a must.

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Forums

Two days ago I was able to add my (fully paid) reservation, after trying for two months.

However since then the My Celebrity Response is -

"The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation"

As a regular loyal Celebrity Cruiser, maybe I reached my annual limit as I have had no issue accessing my earlier two cruises this year

I don't know if this is why, but my DH advised me to routinely clear my cache/cookies, and I have NEVER had a problem with the website. I have 3 cruises booked, have access to all 3, and I have booked specialty dining, the Alcoves, etc. I had to call to upgrade my drinks package, but it appeared within minutes. Maybe this will help???

I don't know if this is why, but my DH advised me to routinely clear my cache/cookies, and I have NEVER had a problem with the website. I have 3 cruises booked, have access to all 3, and I have booked specialty dining, the Alcoves, etc. I had to call to upgrade my drinks package, but it appeared within minutes. Maybe this will help???

Definitely not the problem, which is intermittent and varies from user to user. Plus, although my cache is cleaned every few days, I would never delete all my cookies to access a single web site (especially Celebrity's). That would mean refilling out every form, saved information, etc. on dozens and dozens of other sites. And, most likely would NOT solve the Celebrity problem.