St. Thomas and St. Lucia tours/excursions? Help!

Texasgalsa

Hey guys, I was wondering if there were any companies that offered

an island tour in St. Thomas to go to Mountain Top AND a trip to go to St. John? Is it possible to do both things?

And for St. Lucia I've been trying to book with Spencer Tours

for an island and beach tour but haven't heard anything from Spencer

after three emails. : /

Can someone recommend another tour that is similar?

Thanks in advance! : )

Hey guys, I was wondering if there were any companies that offered

an island tour in St. Thomas to go to Mountain Top AND a trip to go to St. John? Is it possible to do both things?

And for St. Lucia I've been trying to book with Spencer Tours

for an island and beach tour but haven't heard anything from Spencer

after three emails. : /

Can someone recommend another tour that is similar?

Thanks in advance! : )

Depending on your tour time for St Thomas- it would be very tight- too tight for my comfort level.

My 2 cents....

Thanks Springs741! That your looks amazing-- I just sent in a reservation request. Hopefully they get back to me!

Tobancruiser- If you or anyone else can just recommend a great all day island and beach tour that would work as well! It doesn't have to be St. John. I tried reserving with Air Force One Tours and they never got back to me as well. Three emails within the past two months and I've heard nothing. : /

Assuming your ship is in port until 5 in St. Thomas you could do both and it would be very tight. Get off the ship right away and take a taxi to Red Hook and take the ferry over to St. Johns. Grab a taxi and do a quick tour. Take the ferry back to St. Thomas around noon. At Red Hook, grab a taxi and ask the driver to take you up to Mountain Top before bringing you back to the ship. In the afternoon in St. Thomas, traffic will be heavy. Ask the taxi driver to make a suggestion on when to get back to the port in time so you don't miss the ship. St. John's is beautiful!

My opinion.....if you are planning on cruising again, there are many ships that stop at St. Thomas. Go to St. John's first and get the most out that island. You will be returning to St. Thomas again and will be able to spend more time on STT upon your return.

You can also taxi on your own to Red Hook and ferry to Cruz Bay on St John and take an island tour there with the taxi drivers, then spend time at a beach or shopping/lunching in Cruz Bay. If time permits, and you don't spend a lot of time on the beach you'd be able to ask a driver to take you along Scenic Drive on St Thomas and stop at Mountain Top on your return to the ship.

The cost for the taxi, ferry, and tour would be about $45pp roundtrip, + any additional cost to add a mini-tour of STT if time is available.

Your time in port determines what options you have of course...

Edited by blue_water