Nothing nicer than an upsell on the Elegant Explorerer - very happy camper!

kazu

many thanks to everyone for all the kind wishes.

I don't normally post upsells, but I was so grateful after all the news with the wrist (even though it pains) that I just couldn't help myself.

My thanks to all of my supporters who have stood by in some of my CC duties - rafinmd for the future cruise listing and bon voyages and of course 0bnxshs for HALFacts.com. Murray's Pop has joined in which is a huge relief to a lady that is still struggling with any press function repetitively.

I am a very lucky lady to have so many people who will help on CC and here at home with my dogs.

I find myself thanking God (or whatever power to be you believe in ) for my blessings as I struggle to try to fold laundry. Packing could be a challenge, but I will give myself a week:p

Many thanks to all of you for your generous thoughts.

I thank you all and wish you all smooth seas and following winds whether you be on a cruise ship, at home or just travelling.

thank you:D

It takes time but it does eventually right itself, kazu!:) I broke my wrist two years ago this coming November, and I can almost lift the same weights as the other wrist now. It is my special souvenir from South Georgia and the penguins! It has been slow going.