Nothing nicer than an upsell on the Elegant Explorerer - very happy camper!

kazu

thank you everyone. I really appreciate all the very nice words.

I just posted out of happiness as this combined with my surgeon's words just made everything perfect. I've never done a post like this before but it just seemed so right.

Thank you again and please forgive my exuberance. It's been a heavy, worrisome week which has turned out great between visits with the ortho surgeon, physiotherapist, etc.

Huge relief, happiness and I thank you all so much for your caring.

How can I not do a live report with this itinerary and so many kind thoughts?

Thanks again

That's wonderful new Jacqui! Please do not forget to pick up some FCDs, I think you know why I want you to do that!!:D

Congrats Jacqui & Jose. I've been sticking by the phone today in the hopes my TA would call with the second upsell offer. Turned out it was not to be. Mind you most of the Neptune Suites on the Statemdam are under the Lido pool area. I would not have wanted one of them. Can't stand to hear chairs scraping over the deck. A week ago they offered a Neptune and Penthouse suite but the price was ridiculous. Price quoted had to be doubled for single occupancy. First time I was even hit with that.:(

That's wonderful new Jacqui! Please do not forget to pick up some FCDs, I think you know why I want you to do that!!:D

I already have an unused USD$ FCD but I want Canadian $ methinks.

I will be picking them up - never fear:D

What wonderful news on your upsell Jacqui. Have a wonderful time on the Prinsendam. I love that ship - had a great cruise to the Amazon on the EE way back in 2009 before the changes to the Lido.

thank you.

I was on before and after the changes to the Lido.

I didn't think I would like it but I DO. It's a great space now that can be used all the time and the new Caneletto overlooks the wake. It was fabulous last time. As long as we don't have to share - we'll be back. and we are not normally Cannaletto fans;)

Congratulations, Jacqui, you certainly deserve it, after all the work you have been doing for us and support, it is nice to hear that someone so generous with her time has been rewarded. Hope your wrist gets a lot better soon. Thanks for all the help and advice. Hugs.

Diane

KK - I am happy to report I got back from the surgeon on Monday and was discharged and discharged from physio on Tuesday (with a very strenuous home exercise programme).

The bone has healed:D I am out of the 'grey area' so to speak. I no longer have to worry about if I am jostled on the plane it will break again.

the wrist is sore and very weak - I will make no bones about it (pun intended)

But, I am good to travel. Seriously, I was going anyways;)

I told them I would beat it and I did. I worked hard. Even trying to type when I started was three weeks ahead - it hurt - but it was exercise for the fingers.

I am now 5 weeks ahead of schedule. I have shocked everyone.

I am not a heavy set lady and very tiny boned and everyone was adamant it would be surgery. I was adamant it wouldn't. I did everything they said and MORE and pushed it as far as I could letting pain be my guide.

I had great doctors (including the ER who brought in an Xray technician so they could really see what they were doing), great surgeon and a lot of caring people around me.

I consider myself a very lucky person.

By the way Marley is still a part of our household;)

Glad to hear that your wrist is healing. It took a while before I got all the strength back in my wrist.

Just keep up the home exercises.

Congratulations, Kazu on your upsell. I hope you have a wonderful cruise on the fine Prinsendam. We are still looking into booking the 16 days Southern Caribbean cruise on the Prinsendam for December 2015. I am looking forward to your review after your trip.

David

Congratulations, Kazu on your upsell. I hope you have a wonderful cruise on the fine Prinsendam. We are still looking into booking the 16 days Southern Caribbean cruise on the Prinsendam for December 2015. I am looking forward to your review after your trip.

David

thanks David,

I will be doing a live thread, internet & wrist permitting.

I'll certainly be commenting on the ship and service - fingers crossed it is all good:D

All 4of4 of us are happy you took the up sell. After that winter and then the wrist you deserve even square inch of it. :)

And let me take this opportunity to thank you for all the hours you dedicate weekly to the HAL board. Enjoy your long awaited cruise with friends on the EE.

Jacqui, if you happen to have any extra of that sparkle dust, could you sweep some in an envelope and send it our way? We're hoping for an upsell in two weeks on the Maasdam;)

Congratulations on that plus your fast healing of the wrist.

Ciao

Jacqui, if you happen to have any extra of that sparkle dust, could you sweep some in an envelope and send it our way? We're hoping for an upsell in two weeks on the Maasdam;)

Congratulations on that plus your fast healing of the wrist.

Ciao

There was a bit of dust left on the coffee table, so I gathered it up and blew it your way.:D

Congrats Kazu and have a great voyage on the elegant explorer! As far as I can tell, Captain Roberts is still one of two captains assigned to her

Thank you Copper.

When I was talking with HAL to finalize our M & G numbers, they told me they understood Captain Andre would be on and getting off on Oct. 10th so hopefully Captain Roberts will be joining us. They are both great captains:)

What will be will be and in any case, we're looking forward to our cruise very much:D